Ever want something when you were a bairn that you never got

I always wanted a pair of scholl sandals that were wooden with a white strap across the foot, you could tighten them as they had a buckle. Needless to say I never got them as my parents didn't have the money to buy them. Later in life I got a pair and I never liked them as much as I did when I was a bairn.

As a peerie lass I desperatly wanted a toy washing machines, they were all the rage at the time, the girl up the road had one and would never let me play with it :(

Now I'm grown up I have a full sized one to play with - and wish I didn't!

Ahh well, such is life :)

A pony!

It's all I ever wanted. My parents said no and sent me to boarding school. If they didn't want to see me, all they had to do was buy me a pony and I would have been far less trouble.......3 boarding schools later, I left home the day term ended.

Yeah there was.... when I was a kid I always wanted a pony, which I never got... as I was told that riding lessons were sufficient... (hmph!!!!!).. but alas as soon as I was 21 after working with horses when I left school I got a couple of my own... and then proceeded to work with them ever since. I guess sometimes patience is the key!

:lol: