Paris Hilton to jail or not to jail

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when did an online petition become a valid way to see justice done?

What nonsense! Send her to jail as the law dictates and give extra time for being a spoilt brat. :evil:

Well said Fjool..You took the words right out of my mouth.....

Since when did an online petition become a valid way to see justice done?

What nonsense! Send her to jail as the law dictates and give extra time for being a spoilt brat. :evil:

Tis America after all :roll:

Give her the electric chair. Brat!

Much as I try to avaoid the doings of 'celebrities', I heard on the news that her defence was that she didn't know she was banned from driving because 'her people' look after that kind of thing for her. You'd think 'her people' would have mentioned it

It was the "brightening up peoples' mundane lives" comment which really got my goat.

How dare she justify her wasteful, self-indulgent, vacuous, amoral, elitist, negligent and ridiculous life-style by suggesting that she's somehow doing people a favour?

^ I'd quite happily take over her job of brightening up peoples' mundane lives for 50% of the money she's making :)

Thats ok you do that already for free with that new running top you bought :P ;)

Say what, Claudias? What does jealousy have to do with it? If someone breaks the law, repeatedly, they should not be treated differently because of who they are, or how much money they have. Are you saying that she doesn't deserve these comments, or that she should be spared jail because of her inability to pay attention to things other than herself?

My above comment is about the attitude of the people posting on this thread, not about the morality of Paris Hilton's conduct.

The 'Upper Crust' have been getting away with crimes for centuries,because of who they are and the amount of money which they have. Most people realise that this is the 'standard response',shrug their shoulders and get on with life.