Shetland spoof

The idea was mildly amusing the first few times it was used, but it's been round the block so many times now in so many variations, flogging a dead horse is an understatment. I mean, is there anyone out there on planet earth who hasn't heard it before in one variation or another many more times that they wanted to....

Guest Anonymous

Now, I'm worried, about my sense of humour, :shock:

I laughed.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next thing will be Greenpeace trying to protect the local sheep from the carnal practices of the Shaggers .... :lol:

Guest Anonymous
:lol: My warped sense of humour is getting worse,, I just realised that the Topic could be mis-read as "Shetlands poof".. So that makes the sheep and horses safe-ish.. :lol: :wink:

... Next thing will be Greenpeace trying to protect the local sheep from the carnal practices of the Shaggers .... :lol:

(**MOD EDIT**), you should copy and paste it to the greenpeace blog, telling them "It's not only the cod ..."

Might be interesting whether or not some assistant admin will clear it and put it on the page ... :lol: