Grant Trailers

shf

Looked thro facebook,they are scammers.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/576233016999694/permalink/745661186723542/?sfnsn=scwspmo&ref=share

Someone else has tried to deal with them. 

I have tried the link from the post but not sure if it will work. Look for facebook VW Autosleeper. Try copying the link and pasting it into your browser. 

Judith

Edited by Jue

• 3 weeks later...

Grant Trailers Ltd is a genuine business, operating out of Aberdeen; my truck-driving neighbour vouched for them. I have just lost over £14500.00 of hard-saved money to what I thought was them, but a fraudster has a website, with the Aberdeen address, landline number for Aberdeen, as well as the Scottish company number for the legitimate business. I feel like a fool as I paid, as requested, via bank transfer on 18 August and was eventually given a delivery date of 5 September. The motorhome didn’t arrive; an email cited truck issues and gave a new delivery date of 7 September; needless to say, nothing arrived. Alarm bells had already started ringing for me and to my dismay, on checking the bank transfer details, I realised that the funds had been transferred to Grant Trailers Group Ltd, not Grant Trailers Ltd. The company is registered to a Romanian national, with a business address in London. The bank and police are now investigating. The cash I have lost represents over 4 years of saving hard and was meant to enable me, my adult, disabled son and our dog to visit my mum who we haven’t seen in over 4 years. The person who did this was made aware of our circumstances, but clearly has no conscience. I apologise for the length of this post, but do not want the genuine company to suffer, or, more importantly for anyone else to fall for this criminal scam.

• 2 months later...