Is today the start o da shetland summer

Today I went to the shop for da times and the force 7 had gone doon to at least a force 5 ( probably more or worse than that I can't tell wind force or direction ) and is it just me or is the wind slightly warmer today? Is this the start o wir summer? Hope so 8)

Dear Mr Bigmouth

Please can you go and buy me a Thorntons Ice Cream.

I have broken my ankle and am stuck sitting on the sofa for 4-6 weeks.

Thank you very much.

Francesx

You can call me Biggy!

Yes what flavour would you like?

I will have to lick any drippy bits as I walk to Da Wastside unless I can get a lift in Flo's Taxi. :lol: :wink:

I am not going to die, only from boredom, from watching daytime telly! Dross, total dross.

I have been outside this morning, sitting in a chair with my leg up, reading. Very nice.

ANyway, back to the ice cream, any flavour which includes chocolate with chocolate, dipped in chocolate with a hint of chocolate, sprinkled with chocolate!!!

Fx

ANyway, back to the ice cream, any flavour which includes chocolate with chocolate, dipped in chocolate with a hint of chocolate, sprinkled with chocolate!!!

Fx

Get your own then. Choccy ice cream is dreadful stuff.

Is there absolutely no chance of blood poisoning then? :wink: I want them pens!!

Sort of.....

Not really sure how or when it happened.

I was trying to get one of the Shetland mares into the school to tie her up and put her in a Fatfighters park as she is abit square in shape - leg at each corner type. I took a bad step and my ankle gave way and I fell, got up, brushed myself down, grumbled abit.

Later (4 hours or so) I was walking down the steps of our lorry (for horses plus living accomodation too). When I put my left foot on the ground, it just buckled and I sat in a muddy puddle crying. Got up in my own time, hopped to grassy knoll and took off Blundstone boot to see ankle swelling up hugely and it hurt alot.

Went to Casualty GBH where I was x-rayed and plastered up all in 2 hours - on a Saturday evening too.

So that is me. No Royal Highland Show, no walking for 4 weeks, then 2 weeks walking then plaster off. I am not a happy bunny. I will miss the Scottish Chamber Orchestra thingy - I put my name down for that and can't imagine how to get to Lerwick let alone hobble around Anderson.

I hate my crutches but I have invested in a Limbo (plastic cover) so I can have a shower without getting my plaster wet.

Thank the Gods for Apple - I have the iBook to play games with, check my emails and actually do some work on my websites, the iPod to listen to Jeeves and Cadfael on at night plus play games and my iMac with remote to listen to iTunes or Classic FM.

I am currently composing a rather fetching ditty on GarageBand.

Fx