HOT SAUCE

HacksawDuggan

I wish I had some creamola foam. I heard some girls from Whalsay bought all the tins they could find when they found out it wasn't being made anymore so maybe one of them still has a tin. If you have some YOU MUST COME FORWARD!!! :!:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in agreement with fair Yowe, anybody out there harbouring the odd tin or two of creamola foam you must come forward. It is a matter of national security / pride / morale!!!

We owe it to the generations to come to have a hangover cure that is foamy and sparkly and by jeez better than having to drink Berocca (which saves you from the depths of hungover despair, but to be frank doesn't taste half as good and actually makes your wee look radioactive)...

Oh imagine, imagine the JOY the GLEE the sheer FANTASTICALLNESS (i ken its no a word but it soonds good) if we could have it remarketed!!!!!

RIGHT...calm down girl calm down. Am actually slavering at the thought of a nice pint of creamola foam :D

I wonder if the cremola foam story is right? I think I might keen somebody with an auld tub in their larder.... I wonder how much it'd be worth? 8)

Methinks it is priceless poolhaddock, priceless, get the tin, get on the phone and see how much they would be willing to pay you, ooooh a strip of land in the borders and a title or three i think! Maybe even your own Island somewhere...

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I wish I had some creamola foam. I heard some girls from Whalsay bought all the tins they could find when they found out it wasn't being made anymore so maybe one of them still has a tin. If you have some YOU MUST COME FORWARD!!! :!:

Creamola Foam :idea:

Try this:

1 jug with a bit of ice & blackcurrent cordial

1 can of Tennants

1 can of Red C

1 can of Redbull

1 bottle of Smirnoff ice

I had my fix on the weekend, enjoy :!:

it's a hidden joke.. that maybe only Flaming Jo would get.. but i see he never picked up onit :(

Edit: It was to do with winter back in abotu 1993/93 when we were snowed in and had no bog roll left in the sandness shop. after hikeign through snow drifts etc just to get there for some bog roll. But Flaming Jo came to the rescue ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hacksaw says Tobasco is "total rubbish". Wash your mouth out boy, if you'd taken the time to sample Tobasco's other sauces you'd know that they have far hotter ones than the "original" sauce.

One thing which Tobasco is particularly tasty with is Somerfield's Chicken Nibbles (chicken wings/legs from runt chickens!)... SMASHING!! On that subject anyone know where else you can get these tasty suckers from as I can't find them anywhere else as Somerfield have run out!

Agreed on the Volcano Ribs, however, I feel the chillis themselves are the star of the dish. Always finish mine to early leaving me with the rest of the oily/fatty ribs to consume on their own... not so good!! :D

• 3 weeks later...