Better: St Mirren, Dundee United, Motherwell

Worse: Falkirk, ICT, Kilmarnock, Hibs

Stranded at the bottom (hopefully!): Gretna

1st Division: St Johnstone

2nd Division: Ayr

3rd Division: Arbroath

CIS Cup: meh

Scottish Cup: Hearts

i think with walter smith in charge rangers can win it this year, gordon strachen isnt all he is cracked up to be, hearts and aberdeen will be especially good too! i would like to see a close one this year. i think if freddy adu goes to celtic he will become one of the best players scotland has ever seen. has anyone else watched the american wonderkid?

^^^ Ahem..... RANGERS TREBLE :D

how can I say anything else?

More seriously I predict a close season with both the mighty gers and the turdey tims getting worse before they get better. I also think it will be more entertaining with more Scottish players in each giving their all more regularly.

Hearts will go through the most managers, and Aberdeen will be the biggest whingers (:P) apart from that they won't do much worthy of attention.

.... running .... :arrow:

why would the celts be getting worse?!?

last season the league was won nae bother and now have added brown, donati, mcdonald and killen and have got rid of lennon and beattie.

so if anything celtic will be even stronger than last year, plus kennedy is back so thats like another signing as he has been out for 3 years.

Celts for the treble!

I predict http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/k/kilmarnock/6913146.stm

that the sound of tap tap tapping from der Hun will get louder and louder along with the stamping of little feet from the poor put-upon starlet (who incidentally has THREE YEARS left on his contract) until he secures his (ho-hum :roll: ) 'dream move to his boyhood heroes'.

Then he'll sit on the bench for a season or two - maybe a cup game against some minnows - and finally end up in the English (old) second division.

I find it quite disgraceful for that to be part of a BBC news report - tabloidesque at best. I know it's in another thread but yes....the BBC are biassed, there's no question in my mind about that.

Haven't heard much from them AT ALL, far less recently about the fact that Hearts are still waiting for some compensation for Andy Webster.

why would the celts be getting worse?!?

last season the league was won nae bother and now have added brown, donati, mcdonald and killen and have got rid of lennon and beattie.

I have little doubt that Celtic will win everything they want to yet again, but I've got to disagree with Scott MacDonald and Chris Killen making them stronger - I wouldn't want them at Aberdeen! (and we have Lee Miller!)

I fear the Dons will be struggling for the Top 6 without The Mighty Russell Anderson, but COME ON YOU REDS - Surely a Cup Final is due....... 8)

Marooned, it's fairly commonly accepted that when a player wants away he should be let go. We had to do that recently with Clement, and, dare I say it, in the past with Boumsong. Commonly accepted outside Tyncastles "contractual chains" style regime that is.

Commodore, maybe I have projected my proposed Rangers turdness onto the Celts, but they seemed to be going down hill at the end of last season, and that list of names is hardly going to set the heather alight.

Marooned, it's fairly commonly accepted that when a player wants away he should be let go. We had to do that recently with Clement, and, dare I say it, in the past with Boumsong. Commonly accepted outside Tyncastles "contractual chains" style regime that is.

Commonly accepted????

By whom??

Those whom it suits....like the Old Firm who have the media doing much of their tapping for them?

And have done for as long as I can remember.

If the player was happy enough to sign a 4-year contract then he should be aware enough to realise what that means.