Nosmo King

BigMouth

What no mention of smoking and the forthcoming ban?

Last time that I went into a certain Lerwick hostelery, no names mentioned, but they have a karaoke every week, I had to take a sharp knife, to cut through the fog, to get to the bar. This was mid-week and there was hardly anyone in there. The staff must have lungs like the inside of a tar-burner.

Is anyone on this fine forum up for using the bodies of smokers to power the heat to energy plant?

If anyone is wondering about paragraph 2, I am on commission. I get £1 for every comma that I use.

Who's payin you. I think I've missed a trick :wink:

commas 'r' us.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

that's the holidays sorted.

(they're doing a special bonus offer on apostrophe's)

What no mention of smoking and the forthcoming ban?

Last time that I went into a certain Lerwick hostelery, no names mentioned, but they have a karaoke every week, I had to take a sharp knife, to cut through the fog, to get to the bar. This was mid-week and there was hardly anyone in there. The staff must have lungs like the inside of a tar-burner.

Is anyone on this fine forum up for using the bodies of smokers to power the heat to energy plant?

If anyone is wondering about paragraph 2, I am on commission. I get £1 for every comma that I use.

Its about time this issue was brought to the fore. Anyone who ends up in LerOOk should use a sharp knife to get to the bar

(they're doing a special bonus offer on apostrophe's)

Tsk tsk distorted your grammar there Distortio. Unless your special bonus offer is on something unmentioned belonging to apostrophe, then I think you meant the plural apostrophes.

While I'm at it there is one notable exception to this rule which is often neglected:

it's means it is

its means belonging to it

If I had a pound for every time I've seen that wrongly printed, I could have bought you a few pints by now.

(PS I said "If I had a pound", you'll not get beer from me that easily.) :wink: