Franz Ferdinand Tickets

DavieG

Just to say there are still tickets available for the Franz Ferdinand 'matinee' gig in the Whiteness and Weisdale Hall on the 24th September.

You have to be under 18 to attend the gig and all under 14's must be accompanied by an adult.

The tickets, price £10, are on sale from Islesburgh Community Centre at the front desk or by phoning (01595) 692114.

Doors open at 5.30 and the gig kicks off at 6pm

If they are still some left then why can they not be sold to the general public, I tried to get tickets for the main gig but just missed out. Its great for the youngsters to see such a big band up here but I`m sure there is many more who missed out who would want to go to this gig.

[mod]Merged into existing Franz Ferdinand ticket thread[/mod]

Well I missed out on tickets for the later gig but have consoled myself by getting tickets to the matinee for my boys and accompanying them as a responsible adult :)

Not quite the same but at least i get to see the lads perform live for an hour plus some bonus dad-points too.