Best Chipshop in shetland...

steven096

I got one of said kebabs ^^ at the weekend and ended up finishing off the cooking when i got home. They are just the same as the froozen kebabs you can buy from the world food place opposite the bus station. I will defo be going back to Kebabalon next time I feel the urge for a kebab.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankies tonight, yummy 8)

Frankies the other dinner time, chips were OK but not great. :?

New chipy in town has always been good so far but only had fish and chips.

Think I need a spring time resolution about chips as I'm likely to be at Frankies again tomorrow to make me feel better after a filling or two at the dentist :oops:

My only grouse is the price of them. Can't really blame delivery costs for spuds and fish can you? Or can you?

Went to the new chippy today. Portion of fish was not very much considering it cost £4.30 for a sinlge fish. The batter on my king rib was rather hard. On the plus side tho, the chips were lovely and they had chip shop brown sauce mmmmmm

Really? Delightful :D

Is that the chippy in Harrison Square...ex-Ian's?

Frankies tonight, yummy 8)

Frankies the other dinner time, chips were OK but not great. :?

My only grouse is the price of them. Can't really blame delivery costs for spuds and fish can you? Or can you?

I think we can blame the price on those boxes!! What on earth is wrong with a good old bit of paper... its the real Chippy effect!!

Please Frankies... ditch the boxes and change the oil... as sometimes the chips taste like mutton... weird I know, it must be the oil?

Sort of a follow on from my post re the Lerwick pubs. There was nothing like rolling out of the Lounge or the Grand at half past nine(yes that was when they closed in those far off days) and going to the chip van at the head of the pier for a fish supper. Gordon Stevenson used to do a good one when he ran the Viking at the car park. His dad Albert's at the Market Cross was great. Onybody mind queuing at the window and peerie Joanne serving. Happy days. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...