The Rangers & Celtic thread.

JAStewart

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^

All I've ever sought is a level playing field so that the genuinely best team prevails - it must be somewhat depressing to be a Rangers fan and know with utter cast-iron undeniable certainty that the overwhelming majority of their trophies would not have been won without the generous assistance of the officials of the time.

Couldn't agree more. However, the hun mindset which is one of unjustifiable superiority (very nazi-ish) means that they see this assistance from the referees and the SFA as their right and positively wallow in it.

Don't forget the Bank of Scotland's generous assistance to Rangers 9 in-a-row. Basically purchasing titles and cups with money they didn't have and with every assistance from Scottish referees. How else can such domestic domination be mirrored by such abject cluelessness in Europe..?? Neutral refs perchance..??

Any Rangers fan who can think, and that's a minority, must be uncomfortable with this knowledge, knowing that their success is little to do with football ability.

Couldn't agree more. However, the hun mindset which is one of unjustifiable superiority (very nazi-ish) means that they see this assistance from the referees and the SFA as their right and positively wallow in it.

^^^I trust that this was an attempted wind up. :shock: ^^^

Regarding assistance from referees this season. If there was some conspiracy going on why was Kenny Miller controversially red-carded in a midweek game against Dundee United at Ibrox meaning he would miss the Old Firm match at Parkhead ? Every team can point to decisions they feel have gone against them.

When Vladimir Romanov questioned the integrity of an assistant referee's decision (not the integrity of the apron-wearing, Ibrox season ticket-holding Andy Davis, you'll notice) Hearts got hammered in the media and by the GFA.

When will Sellik's fine be announced after the revelation of their cosy wee chats with Hugh Dallas?

I am more sociable Penfold even came to the correct thread to reply. That was a sweet victory last seconds of the game. Jumping for joy and what was even better after the game was Charlie Nicolas and the way he was sitting in the sky studios he wanted to get up and leave lmao it was so good to see him squirm in his seat.

Yes i agree it was a hard 90 minute watch but it was worth it for the moment at the end. Still think the league isn't over. We keep dropping points to teams but would be nice if we can get it before the split now that would be sweet and more so if it was the last game before the split decided the title as all the supporters from shetland go down to see that game as far as I know.

• 3 weeks later...