The Rangers & Celtic thread.

JAStewart

and as far as Rangers going to da EPL lik a shot are yu nuts!? Rangers aint good enough to compete in da EPL nor is Celtic!! Epl is a totally different game o football!! I lik my team but I aint blinkered enough to tink da can compete in Da Epl or europe etc!

No scottish team is good enough as far as i can see!

I'm not nuts, it was your own man that said it, I'm just making reference to that.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2011/09/28/rangers-still-exploring-english-premier-league-move-says-chairman-craig-whyte-86908-23452024/

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry jambo i didnt realise whyte had saed yun nonsense! I duna read da papers since da sunday sport packt up! duna want ta see rangers go daer ta da Epl!...mind yu if dae did it might learn dem foo ta play fitba!!! dae widna win a trophy ever again but at lest dae wid learn ta keek da damned ba!! wish da hell da wid git rid o Mccoist!....

• 2 weeks later...

Stewart Regan today gave a welcome update on the SFA’s on-going investigation into Rangers. In response to Hugh Adam’s (ex Director at Ibrox) comments in today’s Daily Mail who alleges that this financial cheating started in the mid 90s, Regan said:

“We are, however, aware of the most recent allegations made against Rangers FC today by a former director of the club. We shall investigate this matter thoroughly before making any further comment.â€

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2109018/Rangers-accused-misleading-SFA-secret-deals.html

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=2111&newsCategoryID=36&newsID=9417

SFA president, Campell Ogilvie, was general secretary and director of Rangers from 1978 until 2005. News broke about HMRC’s dispute over Rangers Employment Benefit Trust in 2010, you knew then, I knew then, the SFA knew then, but Ogilvie was subsequently elevated to the role of SFA president in 2011. He is still on the SFA board.

We have waited almost two years the hear the SFA would investigate this matter. Now, with all the old certainties crumbling down around them, they realise they must act.

If proved this is what may be facing us with the re-writing of history..............

Scottish Cup Finals

2009-10 Ross County 0 Dundee United 3

2008-09 Rangers 1 Falkirk 0 Cup awarded to Falkirk

2007-08 Queen of the South 2 Rangers 3 Cup awarded to Queen of the South

2006-07 Dunfermline Athletic 0 Celtic 1

2005-06 Heart of Midlothian 1 - 1 Gretna After Extra Time

Heart of Midlothian win 4 - 2 On Penalties

2004-05 Celtic 1 - 0 Dundee Utd

2003-04 Dunfermline 1 - 3 Celtic

2002-03 Dundee 0 - 1 Rangers Cup awarded to Dundee

2001-02 Celtic 2 - 3 Rangers Cup awarded to Celtic

2000-01 Celtic 3 - 0 Hibernian

Celtic- league Champions 1997ish to present.

Does this mean that Celtic will have the right to sue Rangers for the Champion Leaugue money Rangers received during this period if Rangers are stripped of the titles won during this period?

• 4 weeks later...

25/03/2012

Rangers 3 Celtic 2

game won by a Rangers team that outclassed a typically petulant Celtic

if you can't win fair and square then put the boot in and have the manager scream abuse at the officials.

Well done to lenon for his latest sending off, proving yet again the man is nothing more than a lout.

25/03/2012

Rangers 3 Celtic 2

game won by a Rangers team that outclassed a typically petulant Celtic

if you can't win fair and square then put the boot in and have the manager scream abuse at the officials.

Well done to lenon for his latest sending off, proving yet again the man is nothing more than a lout.

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/the-neil-lennon-problem/#more-2350

I would like you to read this and after reading it reflect on why Neil Lennon behaves as he does. He stands up for himself (rightly or wrongly) and does not accept being victimised in his eyes. Remember last year in the so called "game of shame"

3 Celtic players booked.

3 Rangers players sent off - 1 player refuses to leave the field of play after being red carded and during the game assalted the Celtic doctor running on to treat a player. 1 manhandles the referee. Ally McCoist and Neil Lennon square up to each other.

Ally McCoist was clearly seen being restrained from entering the Celtic dug out in the first half.

Result - Only Lennon is banned. Justice? - It depends on what side of the fence you sit on I suppose.

Lennon was the only one to be squaring up to anybody he has an agressive manner that seems to manifest itself whenever play goes against him.

Passion is all well and good but Lennon is nothing more than a common thug.

And as for the link you provide then that is biggoted writings dressed up as a plea for calm.

He uses the word fenian with a capital F as a badge of honour yet if I was to call someone a fenian I would be arrested for religious bigotry.

It seems what's good for the goose is not good for the gander.

when Lennon was attacked by the hearts fan last year after accusing the Jambo's of cheating Lennon placed a couple of kicks to the mans head while he was being restrained, footage that was later removed from the news coverage. any normal man in the street seen kicking a person who is restrained would be arrested for assault, no matter who started it.

Na lennon is a petulant peerie boy in a mans body and that's what seems to suit the Celtic support and management

If as he believes everybody is out to get him I would of expected charges to be laid at his door but none were forthcoming.

I think there is a bit of the old woe is me still evident in the celtic psyche that they really need to let go of before they take their place in decent society.

Fergie has been sent to the stands umpteen times but he just gets on with it. Lennon on the other hand spits the dummy, chucks all the toys out the pram, throughs himself to the floor greetin, and generally behaves like a spoilt petulant brat. This is not opinion just cold fact Now lets compare that to Ally McCoist who waited in the tunnel after the old firm game to congratulate all the celtic players on winning the league, now if lennon was still there he would of been squaring up to everyone accusing evefyone else of cheeting, and generally acting lik the ass he is. He should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute for his agresive actions yet he never is. So lets drop all the victimisation claims and just get on with playing fitba ya greetin faced hoops

And if you want to discuss dodgy financial dealings lets look at parkhead a little closer.

Just what was happening with the gate receipts when they delivered to the directors box during the game?

How much did the tax man miss out on when that was going on?

Should celtic be stripped of any of the cups won durring this period?

All questions relevant to this discussion, don't you think?

And if you want to discuss dodgy financial dealings lets look at parkhead a little closer.

Just what was happening with the gate receipts when they delivered to the directors box during the game?

NO

NO

NO mbt so this is the slag rangers thread not the rangers and celtic thread, I must of clicked on the wrong thread by mistake, sorry for upsetting you this fine morning

NO

NO mbt so this is the slag rangers thread not the rangers and celtic thread, I must of clicked on the wrong thread by mistake, sorry for upsetting you this fine morning

You seem to forget that you started this spat by slagging Neil Lennon. Although, I have to say what a good idea.

I'd be interested to know you thoughts on this link?

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/succulent-lamb-menu-questions/1010

Channel4 out to get you now. What a bunch our media are.