The Rangers & Celtic thread.

JAStewart

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said I don't take said, but Rangers are looking far stronger this season - how can they not? They've only got the best scottish manager(s) on their staff, the top Scottish midfielder (Fergie) and a huge prospect of a defener (C. Celluar)

I have no doubt that Rangers can handle Barcelona, just like I have no doubt that Celtic can perform against Benfica

Rangers are not one to buckle under the pressure of facing big teams. This is the team who have beaten the German Champions (Stuttgart) the seven times French Champions (Lyon), and former English champions (Chelsea). What's to stop them beating a Barcelona side that has been hampered with injury? Didn't Barcelona lose their last game at home 3-1 to Villareal?

Like I said I don't take said, but Rangers are looking far stronger this season - how can they not? They've only got the best scottish manager(s) on their staff, the top Scottish midfielder (Fergie) and a huge prospect of a defener (C. Celluar)

I have no doubt that Rangers can handle Barcelona, just like I have no doubt that Celtic can perform against Sporting CP.

Rangers are not one to buckle under the pressure of facing big teams. This is the team who have beaten the German Champions (Stuttgart) the seven times French Champions (Lyon), and former English champions (Chelsea). What's to stop them beating a Barcelona side that has been hampered with injury? Didn't Barcelona lose their last game at home 3-1 to Villareal?

Chelsea?? It was a pre-season friendly for god sake!

Well here are facts I heard on Celtic tv last night ABOUT sATURDAYS GAME.

The first goal was just a bit of poor defending, the second goal Ferguson got the break of the ball and the third one was a soft pen.

Celtic had the best chances.

Boruc hardly had a save to make but McGregor should have been man of match.

Off the line = good defending, like I said, Carlos is good.

NOT off the bar, Saved by McGregor but not given as a corner.

As expected, Barcelona are dominating in possession but peerie rangers are holding up well, especially the back 4.

See that push on beasly?! THAT was bad refereeing to not award a FK or Card Henry.