The Rangers & Celtic thread.

JAStewart

^ ^

because I did not expect Rangers to win when down to 9 men with 20 mins to go.

It actually seemed to work in Rangers favour though as St. Mirren committed too many men forward allowing counter attacks. At the goal they ended up 3 on 3, which should never have happened when only playing against 9 men.

Teams do practice how to play when down to 10 men.....not sure about playing with only 9 though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, did anyone put Rangers down for the treble at the start of the season?.

I reckoned the tic would have been ahead in the league at this point in the season but Mowbray has had the opposite effect to what I thought he would have had.

WTF!!!! After last nights performance the league is not won yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No one has mentioned Celtics Marc-Antoine Fortune remarkable achievement in equalling the great Kris Boyd's Old Firm scoring record on Tuesday (as did Lee Naylor) and that he also overtook him in european football –What a guy!

Must be worth at least £15m as he did it in one season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I’m interested in the excuses flooding out of Ibrox from Walter and company that their hands are tied financially.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/editor-s-picks/celtic-cost-6m-less-than-rangers-1.1086611

Given that the Rangers team that played on Sunday cost substantially more than Celtics team (and that’s not including that £3.25m dumpling Kyle Lafferty), isn’t this rubbish that Rangers cannot compete with Celtic financially nothing more than a smokescreen to cover up the mismanagement of Rangers both on and off the park.

I’m interested in the excuses flooding out of Ibrox from Walter and company that their hands are tied financially.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/editor-s-picks/celtic-cost-6m-less-than-rangers-1.1086611

Given that the Rangers team that played on Sunday cost substantially more than Celtics team (and that’s not including that £3.25m dumpling Kyle Lafferty), isn’t this rubbish that Rangers cannot compete with Celtic financially nothing more than a smokescreen to cover up the mismanagement of Rangers both on and off the park.

Hmm......''mismanagement on the park'' :lol:

When did Celtic last win the league ?