The Rangers & Celtic thread.

JAStewart

whilst not spring up to defend onybody, i generally dont read all dat much into peoples posts! dis is da problem wi typin messages! its so hard to tell (somtimes) whin people are serious or joking! as we cant interact visually wi eye contact or physical expression.....i dont jump to defend or to attack.

i personally dislik Lennon and dont care how charitable he is!(i dont lik jesus too an see how charitable dat guy wis!!), Lennons antics are hilarious and my friend(who is a celtic fan) laughs at da mans carry on as weel!, Lets no try to hate(less its John 'Bloody' terry fae chelsea!! cant suffer dat @@!*) :wink:

Hoop Lennon stays to provide more entertainment and hoop da Rangers can survive to provide entertainment as weel!...even if dae are completely useless at times!! how do yu drap a 10 point lead? deary me!!...

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dratsy - you may think your funny with the so called wind ups, but some of your posts are very offensive and bordering on illeagal.

Offensive to who? lennon maybe, but many celtic supporters agree with me that the man is an ass.

And illegal get a grip :roll:

:lik:

Last season some of Lennon's antics were bordering illegel, this season he seems to have curtailed it a bit, but, the guy is a kn0b, simple.

I notice several managers slagging refs this week, does Dratys hate them all, or is he just a sectarian bigot?

This week but lennon is at it week in week out just because I disaprove of the man even dislike him it does not make me either sectarian or bigoted. Remember i only started posting when some on here got all orgasmic about the troubles rangers are having, should we be calling them sectarian biggots?I have put my hands up and said that rangers had a problem with sectarianism but have done a great deal to put it to bed once and for all, Some of my detractors on here have even proved my point by stating that David Murray also thought rangers had a problem and he took the steps to overcome that problem by hiring souness who hired mo johnston and a legion of other catholic players.

And yet they still sing songs about the IRA at celtic park but thats OK as it is political, go figure.

So the new definition of bigot is someone who dislikes a loud mouthed agresive ass. by god the oxford dictionary will have to update their book top keep up we you lot :roll:

^

It seems you have posted many bigoted thoughts.

Bigotry is the state of mind of a "bigot," a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one who exhibits intolerance or animosity toward members of a group. Bigotry may be based on real or perceived characteristics, including sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, nationality, region, language, religious or spiritual belief, political alignment, age, economic status or disability.

How many are you trying to achieve on Shetlink Dratsy?

I notice several managers slagging refs this week, does Dratys hate them all, or is he just a sectarian bigot?

This week but lennon is at it week in week out just because I disaprove of the man even dislike him it does not make me either sectarian or bigoted. Remember i only started posting when some on here got all orgasmic about the troubles rangers are having, should we be calling them sectarian biggots?I have put my hands up and said that rangers had a problem with sectarianism but have done a great deal to put it to bed once and for all, Some of my detractors on here have even proved my point by stating that David Murray also thought rangers had a problem and he took the steps to overcome that problem by hiring souness who hired mo johnston and a legion of other catholic players.

And yet they still sing songs about the IRA at celtic park but thats OK as it is political, go figure.

So the new definition of bigot is someone who dislikes a loud mouthed agresive ass. by god the oxford dictionary will have to update their book top keep up we you lot :roll:

I was asking if you were a secterian bigot,because I couldna see any other reason for hating Lennon more tham the other managers that moan every week, they nearly all do it, maybe it's ginger hair you don't like. I have never compalined about your comments Dratsy, I find some of them VERY amusing, but it's seems to be your fellow Rangers supporters you are embaressing above :wink:

Fair enough Dratsy you are allowed to hate in this country.

I always found it funny how Lennon started being hated in 2000 when he 1st signed for Celtic and could no longer play for his country due to threats.

Its funny that Murray in his big clean up never got rid of Jimmy Bell then you just need to ask one of your explayers who now plays for Arsenal about that one.

If anybody acted the way Lennon did in Shetland as in snarling on the touchline, constantly hinting that his team were being cheated, walking onto pitches at full time after high tension games gloating and fist pumping when a bit of common sense would be just to shake hands, turnaround and just walk up the tunnel then he would be perceieved as an a-hole as well.

Why does it have to do always come down to religion/bigotry/sectarianism when someone's just a t**t?

The new definition of a troll a person who posts an opinion you disagree with but you cant find fault so just call a troll.

get over yourselves.

Not a new definition (in your own words,"dont mind winding up a few"), I never said I disagree wi you and finding fault in your wise words is evidently a waste of time. Have another read of Biglad's post above aaaaand... relax :wink:

Duff & Phelps, administrators of Rangers Football Club, issued the following statement today.

Paul Clark, joint administrator, said: "As administrators we had hoped to announce today the acceptance in principle of an offer for the purchase of Rangers Football Club, which would be followed by a period of exclusivity while due diligence is undertaken.

"Regrettably, this is not now possible as we were informed over the Easter holiday period that the SPL is proposing to consider at a general meeting on April 30, significant rule changes in relation to clubs which find themselves in an insolvency situation.

"The effect of such revised measures being considered at this juncture is that we, as administrators are duty bound to inform those parties who have submitted bids of the proposed resolutions the SPL intends to consider. Failure to do so would constitute material non-disclosure on our part, which is a serious matter.

"Inevitably, bidders are now considering this information and will have to take a view as to whether it will affect their individual bids as they now stand. The result is a delay in the sale process. We hope to receive feedback from bidders as soon as possible in order for us to take the sale process forward as quickly as we can.

"We fully respect the right of the SPL to review its own rules and regulations and will not comment on the detail of what is being proposed for the meeting on April 30 at this stage. However, the fact that such measures are being considered at such a sensitive point in the sale process at Rangers is disruptive and regrettable. We hope to issue a further update by the end of this week."

make of this what you will but it is pathetically ameturish at best and downright stupid if not a deliberate attempt to screw rangers even further at worst