Fuel Prices

mr_brain

And it gets worse. Sutherlands price today is 154.9p per ltr. (Glad I filled up yesterday)

I think you will find that the fuel at Sutherlands is the same price it was last week.

It will be going up by 3p in morning tho :twisted:

Oh that will be why the sign on the wall said 154.9 when I passed at 4pm :evil:

And it gets worse. Sutherlands price today is 154.9p per ltr. (Glad I filled up yesterday)

I think you will find that the fuel at Sutherlands is the same price it was last week.

:roll: Weel I wis aboot tae stop for fuel dis efternoon, whin I saw the price had gone up at Sutherlands tae £154.9 so i didna bother. will hae tae shop aroond damorn as i tink it cheaper at leasks. At dis prices every penny counts. Ive used the same filling station fir years, but noo its too dear tae tink about loyalty ony mair. :(

Price was 144.9 for unleaded and 149.9 for tractor juice at 7 am this morning when I passed.

Gone up 3p now tho.

http://www.jims-garage.co.uk/070411.jpg[/img]

^^ Now it is a tad early in the morning for me as the old coffee hasn't yet fully kicked in, but am I reading the above posts correctly?

In essence, were they displaying the prices on the boards at one price but the price at the pumps displaying another? If so, is that not a case for Trading Standards?

^^ Now it is a tad early in the morning for me as the old coffee hasn't yet fully kicked in, but am I reading the above posts correctly?

In essence, were they displaying the prices on the boards at one price but the price at the pumps displaying another? If so, is that not a case for Trading Standards?

No the prices had not changed, (on the pumps or on the price board)

The statement by Widworx "Oh that will be why the sign on the wall said 154.9 when I passed at 4pm " was clearly incorrect, the price has never been 154.9

No the prices had not changed, (on the pumps or on the price board)

The statement by Widworx "Oh that will be why the sign on the wall said 154.9 when I passed at 4pm " was clearly incorrect, the price has never been 154.9

My appologies if I got it wrong, I could have sworn the sign said 154.9 when I passed at 4pm yesterday, but I must have missread it. :oops: I passed this morning and see it's only gone up three pence and is the same price as leasks so will be in to fill up at the end of the week.

Petrol in City of London - 135.9

Plush Flat for Rent - 460 per week

Salary 85,000pa

Petrol in Shetland 139.9

Nice Flat for Rent - 160pw

Salary - 31,000

Not very scientific I know, but the only thing that's comparible seems to be the Juice... :!:

Eh? Where in Shetland is petrol £139-9?

Petrol in City of London - 135.9

Plush Flat for Rent - 460 per week

Salary 85,000pa

Petrol in Shetland 139.9

Nice Flat for Rent - 160pw

Salary - 31,000

Not very scientific I know, but the only thing that's comparible seems to be the Juice... :!:

Not seen it at 139.9 for a while now. 149.9 at Mainlands today :(