Shopping with wimmin

JAStewart

I've just come back from shopping with the girlfriend (she's visiting me in Aberdeen) and I thought of something which I'm sure all men here will agree with.

Wouldn't it be nice to have, in the big shopping centers, a room with a big TV on it showing Sky Sports news that you could go sit and wait and watch TV or something. I stood ootside Primark for 45 minutes yesterday!

And don't say "Pub!" because I was on my own.

If you disagree... couldn't the wimmin shops at least have benches for us males?

What you need is a Men's Creche. It's where we ladies can leave our poor chaps to watch footie on TV, play games on the Playstation, etc whilst we are left in peace to the important stuff.

Brilliant! An agree-er from the other side!

Louise told me she wants to shop with another girl anyway :(

I'm a woman and I absolutely detest shopping, I don't think I am normal!

I tend to think about what I need, run in and get it and if they don't have it I go without!

sounds like a man's shopping philosophy actually...

I'm a woman and I absolutely detest shopping, I don't think I am normal!

I tend to think about what I need, run in and get it and if they don't have it I go without!

Me too ... it must be our "male" genes ...

I was trying to wind up our male counterparts with my last statement .. :wink:

I hate shopping for myself... unless I know exactly what I'm looking for, .. "browsing" drives me crazy !!

Internet shopping is the biz .. cause if hubby thinks he's slinking off to the pub .... I'm there before him .. :wink:

Easy... just start your trip in a pub. After all a pub is a shop is it not? It sells all manner of different goods, occasionally even has sales (happy hours) and you'll find something you both like within 30 seconds of walking in the door. Then, once you've visited a few such shops, your better half is guaranteed to forget about da rest :D

Personally I'm lucky in that Lady Roachmill doesn't want me there. Me thinks this is down to her not wanting me to see just how much of a battering her card takes :shock: