What are you supposed to be doing now?

Sudden Stop

What are you supposed to be doing right now?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What are you supposed to be doing right now?

• Working
    • Studying
    • Housework or chores set by partner
    • Anything besides wasting time on a forum

Yes well, I spend most of my day proofreading documents in Word, and I ocassionally need a break away from it.

At a click of the tab on the toolbar Shetlink amazingly disappears and is replaced by the document I'm (supposed to be) working on.

Fortunately, I work from home, but the longer I surf the Net the later I have to work, so I'm only shooting myself in the foot really.

Now now JAS, you should know by now that copying from books isn't "writing" an essay. ;)

What should I be doing while I am on Shetlink? Grabbing my big mod stick and hammering it down on some peoples heads!

I don't do this though. The other mods would tell me it was unfair and to let them have a good go with their modsticks as well.

Now now JAS, you should know by now that copying from books isn't "writing" an essay. ;)

What should I be doing while I am on Shetlink? Grabbing my big mod stick and hammering it down on some peoples heads!

I don't do this though. The other mods would tell me it was unfair and to let them have a good go with their modsticks as well.

I bet you used to be a quiet fellow until the great mod in the sky came unto thee and said........

"Pooks there is a place a lawless place in Shetland where the liberal fear to tread and God fears to interfere. I shall bestow upon thee a big editing stick and the powers to strike down with furious editing those who would blaspheme, inflame and show general lack of intellect.

Go from this place and edit furiously"

I should be helping a colleague with an I.T problem but if he is too stupid to not realise what he did wrong then he shouldn't have a computer 8)