Child benefit security breach

I could do with a letter telling why noone has got this months child benefit, when they will be changing my NI number, why they haven't found the discs if they're just under some drivers seat, why they also lied about the other six discs lost and will they be paying all the bank overdraft charges incured from so many late payments, leaving many stuffed by their bank.

Inside job for sure. They knew the discs were getting lost before they copied them. I smell Illuminati at work.

I'm off to pan in the morton lodge windows. :twisted:

NOT ONLY BUT ALSO:

PERSONAL information relating to hundreds of Scottish NHS workers has been lost in transit by Government officials, Scotland on Sunday can reveal.

Documents containing names and National Insurance numbers were recently sent out by the Scottish Public Pensions Agency (SPPA) but never reached their destination, leaving the staff open to identity theft and fraud.

According to the official account, the loss only came to light yesterday and has prompted a "frantic" search for the documents - which as yet has revealed nothing.

The latest revelations came yesterday as it emerged six more CDs containing confidential information have gone missing from HM Revenue & Customs, strengthening claims that the child benefit fiasco is caused by systemic failure at the heart of Government.

http://news.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1849792007

• 1 month later...
Clarkson published details of his Barclays account in the Sun newspaper, including his account number and sort code. He even told people how to find out his address.

"All you'll be able to do with them is put money into my account. Not take it out. Honestly, I've never known such a palaver about nothing," he told readers.

But he was proved wrong, as the 47-year-old wrote in his Sunday Times column.

"I opened my bank statement this morning to find out that someone has set up a direct debit which automatically takes £500 from my account," he said.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7174760.stm

:lol: