As Alex McLeish resigns, who's next for Scotland?

JAStewart

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody should be listening to BALLACK here.

I like that comment!

I just think football is dictated by money these days. Managers say how much they love the club or country then ditch them a couple of days after. Players kissing the badge and diving annoy me. Mangers getting sacked after a couple of weeks. Player quotes such as "at the end of the day" "one game at a time" "world class". New football strips coming out every season and rocket high ticket prices. The "will he won't he" speculation from the english media. Games not being played at 3pm Satarday but whatever time suits Skysports. FRANK LAMPARD. Ian Holloway "Mr loyalty and I love Plymouth" goes to Leicester 2 days after. The champions League, Premiership and S.P.L are all getting predictable. I still think International football is great but club football is boring.

It's a Business. People go on about Formula 1 but Football is going the same direction. I've always been a big fan of the N.F.L because of the draft system. It gives poor teams a great chance for the following season.

"Ahem EistnWast I think you'll find where penfold treads BALLACK follows :wink:"

Yes i am the voice of reason penfold. Give that Scotland Job to me not Souness!

Everybody should be listening to BALLACK here.

I like that comment!

I just think football is dictated by money these days. Managers say how much they love the club or country then ditch them a couple of days after. Players kissing the badge and diving annoy me. Mangers getting sacked after a couple of weeks. Player quotes such as "at the end of the day" "one game at a time" "world class". New football strips coming out every season and rocket high ticket prices. The "will he won't he" speculation from the english media. Games not being played at 3pm Satarday but whatever time suits Skysports. FRANK LAMPARD. Ian Holloway "Mr loyalty and I love Plymouth" goes to Leicester 2 days after. The champions League, Premiership and S.P.L are all getting predictable. I still think International football is great but club football is boring.

It's a Business. People go on about Formula 1 but Football is going the same direction. I've always been a big fan of the N.F.L because of the draft system. It gives poor teams a great chance for the following season.

"Ahem EistnWast I think you'll find where penfold treads BALLACK follows :wink:"

Yes i am the voice of reason penfold. Give that Scotland Job to me not Souness!

AND TICKET PRICES!! £15 F'KN QUID it cost me to get into the Caledonian Stadium on Saturday to watch the greatest team in the world get robbed by a mince Caley Thistle side in weather only imaginable in f'kn Skerries!!! And that price was a concessions price too!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm sure Brian Barwick is posting here under multiple user names.

I once won the Autoglass Trophy with Barnet on Championship Manager. So when I get the job Scotland will be playing 3-4-1-2. You heard it here first :roll:

But really, you need to get a grip folk. What have any of these guys actually achieved in their managerial careers? Absolutely SFA.

We need somebody with managerial experience at the highest level. Is there really a Scottish manager available that fits the bill?

We need somebody with managerial experience at the highest level. Is there really a Scottish manager available that fits the bill?

Fergie :!:

Oh yeah...didn't he do such a marvellous job last time he tried it.

20 years ago? Are you saying that A-Freg is not a good manager?