Motorbikes!

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should have a motorbike appreciation thread. I love motorbikes. I havna passed my test yet, but I'll hopefully get it this summer so I can buy a bigger bike. I have a Honda 2004 xr125. I keen they are dangerous, but they are great fun. Every time I drive through Yell and sheep gets a gluff and runs across the road and I survive, I get a nice warm feeling inside.

I used tae have a suzuki, but Dad crashed it when he hit a sheep in Yell! :wink:

Anyway, I keen I'll likely get some replies saying "You stupid ba***rd, how can you be so stupid" but I'll cross that bridge when I come tae it (and I'll be on two wheels doin 90 doon da pavement)

But anyway, does anybody else hay a bike? Have you passed your test? Was it hard? (the test)

What a damn good idea! You have seriously brightened up my morning! :wink: and minez was a suzuki GSX-R 1100... fast bike for that alternative adrenalin rush.... :twisted: