Kickboxing

mr_brain

• 3 weeks later...

as far as i know there is no kickboxing in shetland. Would love to get into it myself or even boxing but unless there was anyone experienced to teach the best we could do would be to learn from instructional dvd/books.I have a few on order but dont know if they will be much help without a coach. Where do you live and what age are you?

• 4 years later...

Life holds so many consequences and our surrounding is filled with dacoits and so many evil things that can harm us anytime if we do not take measures to get rid from those problems. Well, today self-defense technique is the only way to deal with those harms; if you are prepared for it then you are certainty a person who has potential to save not only yourself but also your family as well. So friend, if you are one of those belong to Minneapolis then join cellar kick boxing gym to get training.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is boxing on every wednesday at stanny hill hall in town, every wednesday from 7pm to 9pm and they are starting to do sundays to from 8pm to 10pm :) i know coz i go every week. There is a facebook page too if u need more info on it just serce shetland boxing and it should come up.