Do we actually have these Wardens, did anyone actually apply for the jobs and get accepted?.

I applied and got turned down. The problem is that I have the most awful interview attitude. I walked in and insulted the two interviewers for being too weak to walk to work in the snow......it went downhill from there :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
do you need wardens there? have you a problem with crime then?

Not sure if we need them or not as I have yet to see one. Seem to remember they caught someone for not cleaning up their dog's poo....or was that the police?.

You mean the polis niver cleant up their ane dug poo ! Crivins whit next ?

Throw awa the key ah say... Throw awa the key ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do we actually have these Wardens, did anyone actually apply for the jobs and get accepted?.

I applied and got turned down. The problem is that I have the most awful interview attitude. I walked in and insulted the two interviewers for being too weak to walk to work in the snow......it went downhill from there :lol:

I would have employed you, I can just imagine what worm like specimins interviewed you. Sounds like the time i said to a crappy training day with the council after hearing how many people were off with stress they should be let go if they couldent handle the pace as I was sure someone else would do it.