Lets do something crazy - For Shetland - Do this and be cool

JAStewart

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Er, I'm just getting an error message when I try it.

I could be doing something wrong, but the form seems simple enough that I should be safe.

Any suggestions? Are we being halted in our quest? Or am I being thick?

(EDIT: Ok, got it now. It didn't like one of my email addresses for some reason)

The only reason I put lerwick is because its the capital, although I'm sure that (assuming it goes ahead) there will be plenty of negotiations with the band. They're actually touring Scotland/Ireland/England in April (I'm going to see them in Ireland) so maybe thats when they'll do this.

Thank you to everyone so far!

Its all going good, now lets not get complacent just because we're nearly breaking into the top 5. There is still about 5-6 more days that people can vote, so we need to be nearer the top of that list asap. There is every chance that another town will come along and do what we've done. Tell everyone! Tell your parents, your cousins, your friends and university flatmates, your work peoples. Anyone and everyone!

Lets do this.

Just as a cautionary note: Public mention of using multiple 'gash emails' would not reflect well on this campaign if anyone involved with the band management or 'Eventful' decided to web-search Shetland and stumbled into this thread. :wink:

Apparently if you clear your browser history/cookies, revsit the link and enter sales@add random company name here.co.uk some of them go through.

Dont bother trying channel 4 or wemoto again though.

And am i reading that right? Not a good idea. Seriously.