Found cat

tammienorrie

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

The Mod Edits must have spoiled the content of this thread.

Which cat recipe was being discussed???? :twisted: :twisted:

And, before anybody says anything,,, I hate cats and, Yup,, I'm crazy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup, you are mad cat woman, never mind! ....... the fosters probably don't count so there is hope!

:lol: :lol:

Out last CPL cat has just been allowed outside for the first time in ages. My dad is paranoid that hell get a fright and run off! he's a bit of a scaredy cat.

But with the offer of chicken and a bit of fish for his tea I don't think he'll go far!

So sorry about Charlie :(

We had 3 cats (mad cat women) :D

Unfortunately one of ours met with the same fate last year.

Why is it if you run over a dog you have to report it to the police, but if you run over a cat you don't ?? Whats the difference? they are both someones pets ..

^^^

I think it's something to do with cats being pretty much above the law - lucky things! There's the ancient old Dogs Act, I can't remember if it's in there or not but that covers lots of responsibilities of owners etc. Dogs are not allowed to be out on their own (like in the hill or wandering around the town) without their owner, and you must pick up their mess, but this doesn't apply to cats. Seemingly they can go anywhere, attack anything/anybody and do their business where they want and there's nothing we can do about it, hence pretty much above the law!

Several of my cats have been run down and it's horrible. I don't understand how anyone could hit a cat or dog and not try and find the owners. I feel bad for ages if I accidentally hit a rabbit, never mind a cat!

My sincere condolences as well. The only thing about cats that annoy me is, that no mater where they sleep or what they sleep on. they always manage to make there bed look the most comfortable bed in the world

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/2669/dscf2517bg0.jpg

He is on top of the Fireplace

Technically, in law, you cannot own a cat. .....a cat owns you! :)

So if you get yourself run down does that mean messers plod have to find your cat and tell them over a cup of tea and a kind word?

Hmmm... it would be nice to think my cats would all be sitting at the front door worried sick about my absence. In reality, as soon as the hunger kicked in they would be off finding other suitable lodgings with a plentiful supply of Go-Cat. All before the plod actually got to the house from Lerwick. It's sad, but I'm well aware that my cat's loyalty is based on a full stomach. Sniff...