Football Results 2008 Season

penfold

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

www.shetlandpremierleague.co.uk coming 12th May

Just a quick note that the Shetland Premier League has its own results, fixtures, and match data website due to be published soon. Its updated daily, and contains match reports.

Shetlink is to remain the place to be to discuss all the goings on in the Shetland Premier League.

:?

My scepticism was justified. Shetlink is the only place to be for information about Shetland football. Thanks to all the regular posters for keeping me updated. Now where's that Celtic v Thistle result at...........

Yeh Unst wer surley up 1-0 at half time... and 6-0 with like 10 mins to go.. great show by the unst team.. the back four were solid and the midfield and strikers played outstanding. Kevin Manson Played very well for Ness his service was very poor tho... Unst boy Paul Henderson had a very bad head knock his jaw is in a bad way.. dunno if its broken but he couldnt speak or mind what happened.

He did play well, but seeing he played at left back for 85 minutes of the game after moving there to cover for the ness full back who went off a suspected broken arm, i dunna see how the service he recieved in the full back postition is relevant, unless you meant Kevin Smith who played up front for the whole of the game?

We heard before we left that Paul had suffered concussion? but the Unst manager didn't mention a broken jaw.