BGD Discos

ewenutz

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still at it after almost 20 years. The songs you have all listed as old favourites bring back many fond memories for me too. It is a pity the halls have all closed their doors.

My main outlet now is Karaoke, and I am at the Mid Brae every Saturday in the afternoon, in response to the ever increasing demand from the party buses that do the rounds every Saturday.

Maybe I'll see some of you on tour - a bit of a role reversal.....

Kaleidoscopes been running for near 40 years, you wana see the LP's, now there ARE some classics in that twary tonnes of em!

Still at it after almost 20 years. The songs you have all listed as old favourites bring back many fond memories for me too. It is a pity the halls have all closed their doors.

My main outlet now is Karaoke, and I am at the Mid Brae every Saturday in the afternoon, in response to the ever increasing demand from the party buses that do the rounds every Saturday.

Maybe I'll see some of you on tour - a bit of a role reversal.....

Na, if your willing to put the effort in and work with the halls folk, you can, once again open the doors.

We have managed.