Bumped Posts in the For Sale Section

Well, in my opinion, if it needs to be done, it needs to be done.

Personally I found, on the one occasion I needed to sell something on here, that I didn't need to bump the ad - I'd sold my boots within about two weeks of advertising them. But I agree with Fjool, if it's been up for a couple of months and not sold bumping is fair enough.

• 2 weeks later...

With the bumping of posts now happening almost hourly, would it maybe make more sense to have some sub-forums on the for sale, buy & recycle page? Ive seen it on a few other forums, and really cuts down all bumping..

Eg: Have Buy / Sell & Recycle as the main forum, then subs like, Car, Parts & Accesories (for sale / wanted) , Electronics (F/S & WNTD) & Other Items (F/S & WNTD) ??

I know this means more to moderate, and realise that the mods on here are asked a lot of, but it may help out with unnessicary levels of bumps - not that its bothering me :D

There's a solution in the pipeline. Watch this space....!

Can you come up with a solution for those folks who attach ridiculous prices to their gear and then continually bump the thread wondering why they haven't sold it and threaten to send it sooth unless a reasonable offer comes along.