Online Gaming

Zog

Hi,

I'm Zog or to give me my full title [ TSF ] Zog. I have one or two passions in life, fishing, drinking and online gaming. Half Life 2 death match to be precise :D

I was wondering how many online game players (NOT gambling) there were up here??????????????????

Zog

I forgot to mention my online gaming platform is a PC. :)

I was hoping to get enough people together to have an online frag contest later in the year when the nights start drawing in. Obviously this would have to be the same platform and the same game.

I can run HL2 deathmatch (free to nvidia card owners), Team Fortress 2,

Counter Strike, Counter Strike Source on Steam and Unreal Tournament.

Zog

Guest Jonathan

i'm a wow player have done since early 2005 :D

I'd be up for playing more frag orientated games in the name of science though!

What server do you wow players live in? Azjol-nerub myself

I was an avid Quake player way back, but haven't played any relatively new online shoot-em-ups.

I landed a copy of "Sniper - Art of Victory" recently though, and i must say it's revitalised my intrest in the genre, so i'll be checking out the games mentioned here. Things look really good these days! :D

And i can't let a thread like this pass without pointing you all to funkysnooker and funkypool - all about instant playability and a great community rather than fancy graphics - Killer was recently added so its just like playing in the thule! /blatant plug ;)

• 1 month later...

I was kind of looking for a few more on the PC platform to try and get a local Steam group up and going. If anybody is intrested in Half Life 2 deathmatch, the game is free to nvidia card owners. Thats what I play all the time.

If anybody is intrested, I can provide details of how to obtain a Steam account and download the game, both are free.

From there, I can provide basic game training and also some advanced game techniques.

Here is a link to my clan. You can get a flavour of what the hl2dm community is like from or forum.

http://www.rtype.com/TSF-Clan/forum/default.asp

Zog

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...