Stuart Hill (Captain Calamity) Forvik

tlady

Do you support Stuart Hill  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support Stuart Hill

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Don't know?

The good people of Shetland have voted in a IN or OUT election to be a part of the UK, so Shetlanders by majority have said NO to the idea of being independent. This now makes Captain Calamity's case SUNK, like most of his boats, but I am sure they will re-float.

If that refers to the Scottish Independence Referendum surely the only choice was rule from Westminster or rule from Edinburgh.  Independence for Shetland was not an option and indeed the ballot paper made no mention of rule from Norway or Denmark.

Or self-rule.

Wir Shetland

Wir Shetland on facebook

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

^ Calamity has had so many days in Court and gained nothing, it can hardly be considered news any more.

Whether he's "agreed" to anything or not, is anyone's guess, the final outcome though is most likey to be the same as the last time he was supposed to be paying them. He didn't, and ended up in Peetirheed, which he reckoned was an "improvement" on Craiginches - or maybe it was the other way around.

Unless of course, he has yet one more cunning plan, which doesn't make any sense even after he's sprung it.

Calamity's 'punishment' for breaking and entering and causing criminal damage amounts to £5 a month! Why cant this man go back south and seek another cause to occupy his twilight years?

Quite how this 'punishment' is going to deter others isn't immediately clear to me, but I'm sure the sheriff has thought it through.

Some might say the courts are frightened of this man, and really don't know what to do with him. I hope they're wrong and in future they lock this nuisance up for an adequate period of time, in order to curtail his self serving, idiotic publicity stunts.

In comparison to this guy refugees from Syria would contribute more and cause a lot less trouble.

if Shetland wants to argue about Shetland being part of Scotland or not would it no be better if it was someone from Shetland does it .and not some mad prat .

We certainly don't need another idiot.

But I couldn't give a monkeys where they come from as long as they have skills to move the issue forward positively.

Like I said (on another thread) a long time ago...  "Right idea, wrong man"!!

Stuart Hill's biggest problem is that he has almost Zero credibility/support amongst the local population..   More of a "stalking horse" than a genuine contender.

Unfortunately, he has done the "cause", little or, no good at all.

Now, if someone with a little more "savvy" would take on the mantle......

What can Calamity do for the good people of Shetland?

Should he stand for election and take on Carmichael?

Calamity V Carmichael?

What a choice?

As far as I know, Hill is not a liar.

Oh I think his first lie (about how he came to be in need of rescue) was not his last. Who could trust the word of someone that happily puts the life of others at risk for a publicity stunt?

If I told you a lie, what would you call me ?

Calamity said he had put mines around Forvik, this has been proved incorrect. What do you call someone who says he has done something, when he has not done anything?

Calamity said he would pay the debts he owed to the printers,(Shetland Independent News) (aprox £13000) this he has not done according to the printers. If I say I am going to pay a debt, and I do not, what would you call me?

Calamity has taken money off all sorts of people for Forvik Passports/Visas/membership, to me this is a form of .............. You decide, I am not a legal expert. You tell me?

Calamity original protest was against MP's who he considered are Liars and Thieves. In fairness

he did get this correct as shortly after many MP's had been exposed for the corruption of an expenses scandal. Is Calamity any better than the MP's?

I do hope Calamity does stand for election , would Carmichael step down at the thought of getting less votes than Calamity?

Any Shetland candidate up for election as an Independent party  for Shetland Independence?

Or do we leave it for Calamity? :thmbsup