Stuart Hill (Captain Calamity) Forvik

tlady

Do you support Stuart Hill  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support Stuart Hill

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Don't know?

very interesting article in the paper. So he is the king of nowt. he claims independence on land he does not own. was this not then an invasion of the sovereign territory by a invading force. i wonder what the folks who have paid him will think.

Invasion of sovereign territory, PM in trouble in Downing Street. I can see a naval taskforce being assembled to sail north to liberate British sovereign territory.

very interesting article in the paper. So he is the king of nowt. he claims independence on land he does not own. was this not then an invasion of the sovereign territory by a invading force. i wonder what the folks who have paid him will think.

The whole thing King is spouting sounds considerably more half baked to me that even Hill's own ramblings. Hill has been publically claiming ownership since last June, and has never claimed otherwise than that he got the holm from King as a gift.

What Hill has been up to has been clearly visible from Papa Stour, where King supossedly lives, all over the media, and the subject of more local gossip time locally than is probably healthy, since last June. Come on! King has had more than plenty of warning and time to raise hell long ago, if he wasn't happy with the situation, yet he chose to keep silent till now.

Seems to me, either he's gotten fed up of the hassle of being associated with Hill, and wants out by any means possible, or has being "persuaded" to denounce Hill by persons unknown for reasons unknown, and of course there's always the possibility its all a sham, simply a publicity stunt dreamed up by Hill and King to "kick start" this season's antics. Voar, an da better wadder is comin. Time ta pent boats an gyt dem idda simmir noust. :wink:

true. though the crofters commission would be unchuffed. so would Scottish nature. is it not time to stop this chap conning gullible folks. every thing he touches turns to a brown no gold substance. getting away from all the independence stuff. which i always thought was odd from an Essex man anyway. if it was a standard man in lerwick who had dreamt up so many daft ideas were others lose out would they have been allowed to carry on.

^^ Being a business doesnt automatically infer legal and honest dealings though, in fact a business is far more likely to successfully scam, con and downright steal than a private individual.

Blackwood are/were promoting what allegedly was supposed to be a business, the principle being you pay something in, you get something back. After a number of years, according to press reports at least, it would seem they've not excatly excelled themselves in delivering on that principle. Hill is promoting a cause, an injustice as he sees it, like Blackwood, if you believe is cause is good and just, you choose to support him either morally, or financially, exactly as Blackwood's "believers" chose to support them financially by buying shares, bonds or whatever.

Whether Hill can deliver any better than Blackwood have done, only time will tell. Blackwood have had considerably more time than Hill to make the "investment" in them work, time enough that the general public can see they're not exactly showing much promise. Hill has had a little time, but in fairness to him, not enough as yet to be judged on results, and at the end of the day, its down to those who chose to invest in either Blackwood or Forvik to say whether or not their money was obtained as a result of fair and honest proposals, and not those of us who have no vested interest.

^^ Being a business doesnt automatically infer legal and honest dealings though, in fact a business is far more likely to successfully scam, con and downright steal than a private individual.

Really? What's your authority for such a bald statement? I take it you are not in business?

if wir captain calamity is declaring independence and trying to get out off paying council tax i hope he widna be brass necked enogh tae flash a Shetland islands council concession card on the bus fur a free run.... :lol: .maybe when he is getting something free he thinks he's a Shetlander and no fae Forewick :wink: