Large Hadron Collider..... bringer of doom?

Will the Large Hadron Collider destroy the world/ universe?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Large Hadron Collider destroy the world/ universe?

• yes
    • no
    • not sure
    • don't care

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, they weren't really worried about setting the whole atmosphere alight during the trinity test. Enrico Fermi made a bet with a colleague during the countdown to the first test, that it would happen. A bet he would not have lived to collect if he had won. Just a little nuclear humour perhaps?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

I hear it's only 4 days tae go till de switch dis thing on ! , just been reading up on it , quite shocking the scale and cost of this experiment .

I dont know what to think really . a hell of a lot of cash being spent on things that are may be better left alone , no doubt some of my tax bucks have ended up spent on it as weel .

Im half in a mind ta climb tae da tap o ronas hill we a carry oot , a big bag of magic mushrooms and a tub of axle grease , just in case they tear a hole in the space time continiume !!!

Guest Anonymous

The axle grease is smeared over the body to protect the skin from the cosmic rays as we jump through to the next dimension , good on you ertie for thinkin up bringin thew sheep along as we may need to eat it at somepoint , dont know what kind of food will be available over / in / outside / inside & between here and there ? . I will bring some bannocks and a tub of lurpack as weel !

Shame on you dirty minded fools jumpin to conclusions like that !

Sheep with axle grease !!

Nah a grain o warmed up lurpack is much better !!

Guest Anonymous

I am taking the day of , my big tub of axle grease is ready , Ertie o da banks is procuring a healthy yew , and im awa tae tescos fur lurpack , bannocks n twa bottles o whisky .

See you on the other side ...........