Drivers so bad they provoke road rage!

so is this swear filter thingy mabobs bi-lingual??? :twisted: :twisted:

if your argument has degenerated into multilingual name calling then i think its you that requires the anger management.

i was actually trying to add a bit of humour,trying to diffuse the situation.....smile it doesnt hurt.....honest

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe the fact remains a driver is never obliged by the law to pull in as it is always the overtaking car which has responsibility to ensure his manouvre is safe, therein the overtaking vehicle is always at fault.

it is however general ettiquete to ensure an expediant flow of traffic.

i must reiterate however so the facts dont become fuzzy, i do get irritated when held up for no good reason, i do not participate in, promote or condone aggressive and intimidating driving.

im quite sure you do have a more concise grasp of the current highway code, but is that what its all about

turningright is not persuant to polital views if thats what you are asking,

is quite rife Johan , ignorance, scoffing at hard earned experience and shabby bullying driving , even here

Yeah sure it is but a time has to come to lay down your arms and leave the ramparts.

You two aren't going to agree and it is beginning to hijack the thread now, getting a tad personal if you know what I mean. :wink:

Dunna want to get involved in any arguments here, but dir was almost an accident right infront of my hoose da night, a car doin 35-40mph held up a bus and about 10-15 cars. I didna actually see dis, but my pal was stuck behind da whole lot. Da bus took the decision to try and overtake da slow car, but an oncoming car came around the corner and had to brake to let the bus get past. like I say, didna actually see it, but it was surely too close for comfort.

My pal said da slow car had loads of opportunities to pull over, as this convoy had gone on for miles.

Mak of dat whit you will but whitever you do, dunna shoot da messenger!!:lol:

^^ A great example. The speed limit for the bus is 40mph, yet it tries to overtake something travelling at a similar speed and almost causes an accident.

As with everything in life, everybody is soley responsible for their own actions. Nobody can be "provoked" unless they make he decision to be so..

wid the bus no be a bit hasty pullin oot like dat ? is no the best folk goin hellish slow , but really, they are entitled and its just life. Kinda peerie taaties, but is bad overtakin no a bit more dodgy??

My sources in da couch next to me, says dat da bus driver probably made the wrong decision, but if sitting a driving test, da slow driver would probably have failed for putting idder road users in a dangerous situation, and the highway code apparently states dat you should let other road users past if you're causing a hold up.

Wish I hed seen it personally den I wid ken whit am spikkin aboot :lol:

^^ A great example. The speed limit for the bus is 40mph, yet it tries to overtake something travelling at a similar speed and almost causes an accident.

As with everything in life, everybody is soley responsible for their own actions. Nobody can be "provoked" unless they make he decision to be so..

Tink da speed limit for a bus is actually 50mph on a single carriage-way goin by dis website but I could be wrong, even though, it was still probably the wrong decision.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/TravelAndTransport/Highwaycode/DG_070304