Drivers so bad they provoke road rage!

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Twerto, exactly what my reply would have been!

Inky, the road was clear, I could see what was ahead of the car infront, nothing.

Then, for reasons unknown to me at that moment, they slammed on the breaks hard.

I then saw a rabbit running past the front of the car.

Needless to say, with the clear road ahead, I was not expecting this level of breaking, hence my almost crashing into them.

Hope that answers your question.

As for your latest reply, I have tried, but cannot make head nor tail of what it means!

Cheers Twerto, exactly what my reply would have been!

Inky, the road was clear, I could see what was ahead of the car infront, nothing.

Then, for reasons unknown to me at that moment, they slammed on the breaks hard.

I then saw a rabbit running past the front of the car.

Needless to say, with the clear road ahead, I was not expecting this level of breaking, hence my almost crashing into them.

Hope that answers your question.

So who do you think was at fault, you or the other driver ?

The other driver! Why, do you think that I was at fault?

They nearly caused an acciedent because they didn't want to run over a rabbit! Now I don't particularly like running over rabbits, but I would gladly do so if it prevented putting myself or others in danger!

I probably could have reported them, but didn't think about it at the time!

Yes.

They nearly caused an acciedent because they didn't want to run over a rabbit! Now I don't particularly like running over rabbits, but I would gladly do so if it prevented putting myself or others in danger!

No, you nearly caused an accident because you were travelling too close to the car in front. If you had run into the back of him, you'd have been 100% to blame.

I think they would have more reason to report you.

its down to judgement sometimes its instinctive to break when you see something running in front of you. if you came that close to them its possable that you would be in line for driving without due care and attention.

it also an instinct that you dont want to lose. next time it could be a dog or child.

thats the trouble with an emergancy stop you dont have time to think you just react.

To be honest Inky it doesn't matter what you think, you were not there and therefore do not know what or how it happened. For you to tell me that I was too close to the car in front, when I know for a fact that I was not, is frankly ridiculous.

I agree Paul, that is not something you want to lose, but it should be easy enough to realise that it is a rabbit and not a bairn.

To be honest Inky it doesn't matter what you think, you were not there and therefore do not know what or how it happened. For you to tell me that I was too close to the car in front, when I know for a fact that I was not, is frankly ridiculous.

If you weren't too close to the car in front, why did you nearly run into the back of him when he hit the brakes ? Weren't you paying attention ?