Annoying but trivial things - Room 101 stuff

yeah on a similar note.. people who think because you dont wear nike or another well known brand. automatically pigeon hole you as some kind of freak.

Or if you drive a certain car, there must be something wrong with you.

People who post in dialect - irritates me no end, it's got to the point where I actually don't read dialect posts because I can't be arsed to work out what the person is trying to say.

People who use no paragraph structure and/or punctuation - you know the people who post like this and go on and on and on about 1 or 2 points making no attempt to separate them and carrying on to talk about a 3rd point whilst everyone still thinks they are talking about their first point while most normal people have given up reading by this point because the point the poster was trying to make was lost sometime when they didn't bother to turn up for first year english all they need to do is throw in some text speak and Ill hunt them down and beat them with their own keyboard

People who can't find the ' key on a keyboard - This seems to be a bloody common problem from some of the forums I post on. What is worse, instead of writing "wont", "cant" or "dont" you get "won,t", "can,t" or "don't". Seriously, you wouldn't write that with a pen and paper, so why the hell do you think it's acceptable on the internet!

Text Speak on forums - whoever uses it needs a slap

When I invent a device to punch people in the face over the internet, I'll be a happy man.

Picture yourself driving in Lerwick with one car in front of you and a few behind you.

The car in front stops on the main thoroughfare to let out another car from a side street.

A guilty friend of mine assures me his actions are considerate but how can completely stopping a flowing stream of vehicles be courteous to the drivers who are being forced to stop!

My goodness …. What a hard life…

The increasing size of baby buggies.

The opinion apparently held by parents that because they have chosen to shorten their lives and hasten the onset of bankruptcy by reproducing themselves, feel entitled to a disproportionate amount of pavement room. Ideally, strolling side by side with a similar misfortunate, both with buggies that make landrovers look puny and, better yet, a grandma slung off each elbow in order to occupy the greatest possible volume of space, not moving aside, halting, or pausing for any other sausage.

And that's speaking as a parent of two. I'd have even less understanding or sympathy if I wasn't - just in case anybody wanted to point that out to me.

Cinema Morons -

People who feel the need to discuss the ins and outs of a film with whoever they are sitting with.

People who seem to think that their opinions on film characters are valid during the film. Mainly, the guy that sat along from me at Big Fish and would loudly remark "Twat" or "Idiot" anytime something happened he didn't like.

People tucking into the family trough of popcorn and fizzy crap

People who remark "that Fast and the Furious film was excellent"...for a number of reasons including making the studio create sequels to these films, and keeping Paul Walker in an "acting" job.

People who take their kids to non-kids films, such as the 3-4 year old that was sat infront of me at Attack of the Clones, or the couple with the screaming baby at Return of the King.

Cinema food, it's crap and over priced.

And finally the woman who sat behind me at March of the Penguins, and during the scene where a baby peguin is being attacked by a bird remarked "it's disgusting that they are filming that, why don't they do something?"

Very, very trivial here but it's always got on me wick. Perforations that don't tear right and it's usually on some important form. You fold it and tear it really carefully and still end up with a big rip in the form.

Like the circular one for car Tax Disc ? :evil:

Very, very trivial here but it's always got on me wick. Perforations that don't tear right and it's usually on some important form. You fold it and tear it really carefully and still end up with a big rip in the form.

Like the circular one for car Tax Disc ? :evil:

You said it! i don't think they could make that thing any less user friendly if they tried! It would probably work better with no perforations at all!