Annoying but trivial things - Room 101 stuff

I’m not into Bollywood stuff in the first place and or Hollywood stuff for that mater ... I did not like ... come to that.

In fact, films aside, would it not be a fairly reasonable summary to say that you don't seem to like anything at all? I certainly can't remember the last time there was a Para Handy post which was being positive about something.[/quote

No "EN" I’m. Not a positive person that’s because I’m a negative person, Nobody ever said that when joining Shetlink you had to be popular or compulsory to be a positive person . In other words I’m a positive person with experience. There is only one positive thing in this world and that is we will all die at some point. And were just killing time until we get there. But at least I get no nasty surprises

Slow drivers.

Drivers who dont pull over on single track roads.

Drivers who dont signal.

Sheep who sit like idiots in the middle of the road or stupidly run ahead of your car.

Car misting up.

Car frozen up with ice.

Sea gulls turdting all over the car.

The price of fuel for the car.

Think i would be much happer without a car :)

^ That reminds me:

Abandoned cars (doesn't the Amenity trust collect these cars if they are called?)

People who leave their car bruck packaging out in the carpark for someone else to clean up.

Dog owners who let their dogs roam freely to poo where ever they please - in my garden!

Dog owners with BIG dogs that leave their BIG dog poo where it's fallen on the pavement.

Abandoned cars (doesn't the Amenity trust collect these cars if they are called?)

Sorry, gotta disagree. They are the ultimate in folk art, and are (or at least used to be before the Immunity Trust started spiriting them away) an inexhaustable supply of cheap spare parts, not to mention the best "playground" a kid can have.

Signed,

Satan (Advocate for.).

khitajrah said

Dog owners who let their dogs roam freely to poo where ever they please - in my garden!

Dog owners with BIG dogs that leave their BIG dog poo where it's fallen on the pavement

I'd agree with that, I've a little dog and she poops in my garden afore I take her out, I alway carry a bag just in case, can't stand irresponsible dog owners, at least if it's pony poo you can use it on the garden :D

khitajrah said

Dog owners with BIG dogs that leave their BIG dog poo where it's fallen on the pavement

I'd agree with that, I've a little dog and she poops in my garden afore I take her out, I alway carry a bag just in case, can't stand irresponsible dog owners, at least if it's pony poo you can use it on the garden :D

It's a good thing you pair don't live in Glasgow's East End! Down here in D'toun there are some stupid people who, as far as I'm concerned, shouldn't own dogs. These dogs seem to insist on crapping right outside the gate leading to my front door and I have to keep watching where I step :x Sometimes they actually poop right out on Duke St. I've stepped in it before, grr!

Anyway, the point I was gonna make...I hate it when you cook a really big tea and then completely lose your appetite :(

I know I've already said it here but need to say it again. People who park in disabled parking spaces when they are not disabled. I know this because it was a man in a transit van with no blue badge in a boiler suit makes it a complete pain in the rear end trying to get wheelchair out (and uses far more energy when you're not feeling that great in first place)

Sorry but this really gets my goat. :evil:

sassermaet

It's a good thing you pair don't live in Glasgow's East End! Down here in D'toun there are some stupid people who, as far as I'm concerned, shouldn't own dogs. These dogs seem to insist on crapping right outside the gate leading to my front door and I have to keep watching where I step Sometimes they actually poop right out on Duke St. I've stepped in it before, grr

!

Oh I remember the days of white dog poo, you don't get it nowadays, we don't have the sunshine to dry it up, at least you didn't slip in it, I really thought everywhere was dog poop free nowadays, bit like smoke free!!

People who park in disabled parking spaces when they are not disabled.

When midder's spine had crumbled considerably she was able to get a disabled driver card, and the SIC created a disabled parking space opposite the house. Mostly this was respected but occasionally not. In such situations her response was to park across the rear of the offending vehicle. This was possible as the space was next to the BT access (which is so rarely used) so it did not require her to block innocent cars. I'm sure that the embarassment to the non-disabled drivers having to knock on the door and face her must have been extreme. I used to wonder if she would ever make a mistake and block in a disabled driver (as the space was of course not hers, but for all eligible). She said she always checked.

The situation with the space was interesting when she died. I immediately stopped using the space and had to take my chance with everyone else. That had a doubly adverse effect for the other residents because there was now an extra car competing for scarce spaces, and the disabled space was frustratingly always sitting empty. People asked me to just use the space but I could not do so. I did, however, ask the SIC if it was possible to remove the space and it was very encouraging to discover that they are indeed flexible enough in their policy for this to have been performed quickly. With no other disabled drivers in the area they were able to adapt sensibly to the new situation.