Annoying but trivial things - Room 101 stuff

^ They could also cause an awful lot of anxiety at an RTA if present in a car in which no infant is travelling. How long do the Emergency Services search for the non-existant infant before deciding that none were present despite the sign. Even blankets, toys and child seats in a childless car can have the same effect. Nope, i think the signs are fine in general as a quirky car accessory, but not to be relied upon.

Anyhoo, annoying things, another packaging related one is when, particularly on desserts, you get a little pull tab on the clear packaging, which never works and always tears off leaving the product sealed. *grrrr*

^ They could also cause an awful lot of anxiety at an RTA if present in a car in which no infant is travelling. How long do the Emergency Services search for the non-existant infant before deciding that none were present despite the sign. Even blankets, toys and child seats in a childless car can have the same effect. Nope, i think the signs are fine in general as a quirky car accessory, but not to be relied upon

The same could be said of the learner driver that the L plate denotes was driving the car at the time when the car crashed and only one person was found at the scene :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Xenophobic Scottish twats who bore the tits off you about being 'true Scots' and that everybody loves the Scottish on account of their friendliness, then want to beat you up because you insist you are a Shetlander and won't admit to being Scottish.

Irn Bru adverts

People who shout 'Thankyou driver' when they get off the bus.

Being called 'pal'

People who talk about their work while I'm drinking

People who talk about their drinking while I'm working.

Being lectured by someone who can't think of another word for 'irrespective'

The substituion of the letter 'C' for the letter 'K' in business names;

KALL-KWICK

THE KARD KABIN

KOST KONSCIOUS

KLASS KITCHENS

KOOL KURLZ

KRAFTY KREATIONS

...Khrist almighty! Kut the Krappy Kaptions

People who shout 'Thankyou driver' when they get off the bus.

I always say thank you to the driver when I get off the bus. I don't shout it, I just turn to him and say thanks. I'm the last person off the bus at the end of the road, it'd be exceptionally rude not to say thank you I think.

I always say 'thank you' or 'cheers' when departing a bus. 'Thank you driver' annoys me though. I am not entirely sure why. I suppose it has something to do with the fact that it is unlikely you would be thanking anybody else at that precise moment in time.

At the end of the day it is common courtesy though. No different from saying thank you to a waiter or a shop assistant. Sometimes a 'thanks' can go a long way.

Baby On Board Stickers!

^ Useful for emergency services to know there was a child in the car.

they would be IF they were taken out when the baby isn't in the car

but as 99% of them stay there regardless of the precious little darlings :roll: absence they are pretty much use less

fog lights when its not foggy

personalised number plates

cats crapping in my garden

teenagers ....especially mine!

litter - we went up ben nevis and I was horrified at how much litter was up there FFS walk all that way to a beautiful place and ruin it with bo00dy litter

men with "shorts" down below their knees.....FFS they should not be called shorts - they almost longs!!!

fat women wearing visible thongs :cry:

people who cannot understand the sign saying "give way"

drivers cruising in the wrong lane of a almost empty motorway

people who stop in the middle of the busy road to let their passenegr out when there is plenty of space to pull over out if the way

next doors spaniel that keeps yapping

:o i should not have read this thread ..... i could be here all day :cry:

oh no here i go again!!

ant and dec

loud bubbly sniffs .... another one for my son :twisted:

people going on holiday when i've got to work

load car stereos

celebrities that think they have the right to do anything they want

my son again if he dosn't stop sniffing

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Xenophobic Scottish twats who bore the tits off you about being 'true Scots' and that everybody loves the Scottish on account of their friendliness

Xenophobic Shetland twats who bore the tits off you about being 'true Shetland' and that everybody loves the Shetlanders on account of their friendliness

:wink: :wink: :D >