Annoying but trivial things - Room 101 stuff

Teenage kids, or even younger who can kick my a$$ at console/computer games. I've also been playing them since before they were born. I could kick their a$$es at tv games - tennis, squash, etc. or manic miner, but sadly the kids these days just ain't interested in the classics!

...but kids are handy to have around when the computer unexpectedly crashes. (also showing my age)

I've also got one of these mobile phones that oughta be in room 101. I need a kid to show me how it works!!!!! :evil:

People who leave a job because they embarrased themselves.

I used to carry a Rimowa pilot case - posh aluminium thing that cost more than a personalised registration plate :wink:

I was about to walk past a really quiet girl in the accounts department when she looked up and saw my case. "You've got a really big lunch box", she said. I just smiled and said thank you. She looked flushed and resigned shortly afterwards.

You know those little plastic catering cartons of cream or milk you get for coffee?

Well firstly they contain about enough milk to turn your coffee into a chocolate brown, and after you've finally got into them - leaving half the contents on the table - you're left with enough milk for a dark chocolate brown coffee!

That, and pedestrians who don't give way for you when you're walking with a pram and there are potholes in the pavement. I encountered a few of them today! :evil:

• 2 weeks later...