Scoop Health Food Shop

Peerie Tr00ker

Hi

I was in the health food shop in the Toll Clock today. Nearly had a heart attack when walking round the shop when I saw Discovery Fajita mix at £1.15 when you can buy the exact same packet at Tesco for 33p!!!!

How can places get away with ripping people off so much??? I couldn't believe it. I know health food shops can be a bit more expensive for things but normally and extra 10 or 20p.

Tesco is a multi-million pound supermarket industry. Scoop is a small, independent healthfoods shop. Their suppliers are going to be different, the shipping costs are going to be different... everything is different. You're not being ripped off if you're perfectly aware that you can get the same product for less down the road. I doubt they stuck a higher price tag on the product hoping no one would notice (laughing into their hands and all).

sheesh.

I go to Scoop because I can get my bulgar wheat, polenta and spices for less than the supermarkets charge.

Hi

I was in the health food shop in the Toll Clock today. Nearly had a heart attack when walking round the shop when I saw Discovery Fajita mix at £1.15 when you can buy the exact same packet at Tesco for 33p!!!!

How can places get away with ripping people off so much??? I couldn't believe it. I know health food shops can be a bit more expensive for things but normally and extra 10 or 20p.

I would guess that Tesco had got hold of a big batch of the mix with a short sell by date.........or that Tesco have made a mistake with their pricing. Have seen that happening at the Co-op.