Shetlink GAYDAR

They may well be cominoot, but it makes no odds to me bieng a girlie, however i did like these:

In itself, homosexuality is as limiting as heterosexuality: the ideal should be to be capable of loving a woman or a man; either, a human being, without feeling fear, restraint, or obligation. ~Simone de Beauvoir

and:

The world is not divided into sheeps and goats. Not all things are black nor all things white. It is a fundamental of taxonomy that nature rarely deals with discrete categories. Only the human mind invents categories and tries to force facts into separated pigeon-holes. The living world is a continuum in each and every one of its aspects. The sooner we learn this concerning sexual behavior the sooner we shall reach a sound understanding of the realities of sex. ~Alfred Kinsey, Sexual Behavior in the Human Male, 1948

what so concerning .......

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest perrie-lipper

Concerning to the fact that they are many gays in the village, and a bloody good laugh to go out with too...!!!

My theory is that the hardest work anyone does in life is to appear normal. ~From the movie Ed TV

There are probably a lot more gays than you'd think. Making a thread that says GAYDAR is a bit weird though :P

Theres a gay lad in my year.

"I was watchin' TV and there was this gay rally to get the legal age of gay sex concent lowered to sixteen... I didn't see much 16 year olds in the march.." - David Cross :wink:

They may well be cominoot, but it makes no odds to me bieng a girlie, however i did like these:[...........................]The sooner we learn this concerning sexual behavior the sooner we shall reach a sound understanding of the realities of sex. ~Alfred Kinsey, Sexual Behavior in the Human Male, 1948

what so concerning .......

Two observations here people:

1) How does being a girlie remove you from any references and statistics relating to homosexuality? Maybe if you'd said "no odds to me being a hetero", assuming you are one. Just seemed odd.

2) The Kinsey quote: ref; "concerning", he is not describing the behaviour as concerning, as in causing concern, he means concerning, as in regarding.

Maybe you realised that, just trying to clarify things :)