69 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the daddy

• Mac
    • PC

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter what you think of either Macs or PC's you have to cringe at the recent PC adverts, the only relief is the last bit where the guy says Im a PC and i sell feessh, this totally cracks me up.

While there can be healthy debate about the quality of the products and software that microsoft makes surely no one alive can defend the quality of their adds, they take the term "cringe worthy" to a new level.

Anyone who charged for making these should :oops:

I don't mind them that much to be honest. That's besides the point that Macs are PCs too. "I'm and Tiger / Leopard" and "I'm a Window" would be closer to the mark :wink: Marketing has, for lord only knows why, never been Microsoft's strong point.

If Apple hadn't made the cringe-worthy, self-affirming and smug-overloaded "I'm a Mac" adverts in the first place, these would never have been made. Still, MS should've been the bigger person and not risen to the bait.

• 3 weeks later...

^ :shock: What a load of absolute sharn that is!!!! If I was writing this sentence on that thing....well the point is I wouldn't, as it would take me around 3days! I find it hard enough to use the wheel thingy on my iPod! The thing is, it'll sell well to those that just have to have the latest Apple product! :roll:

• 1 year later...

Well I'll be. There's a app for it (" iFancy" apparently) and now there's a web site for it too. Online dating only for apple fans is go. From the Cupidtino (face meet palm) site:

Why? Diehard Mac & Apple fans often have a lot in common – personalities, creative professions, a similar sense of style and aesthetics, taste, and of course a love for technology.

I'd argue about that last bit.

But Mac's look prettier.

I see this said a lot, but have yet to see it in practice. I iMac was the most disgusting looking computing device ever made!

Show me a mac even half as beautiful as this and i *may* consider eating my hat :

http://images.bit-tech.net/content_images/2004/06/orac3_part5/Front800wWMk.jpg

But Mac's look prettier.

I see this said a lot, but have yet to see it in practice. I iMac was the most disgusting looking computing device ever made!

Show me a mac even half as beautiful as this and i *may* consider eating my hat :

http://images.bit-tech.net/content_images/2004/06/orac3_part5/Front800wWMk.jpg

lol holy crap someone went a bit overboard with water cooling on that pc there is far too many tubes coming from the reservoir which means no more room for expansion. i would love to make my pc a liquid cooled one but it costs a bit though

• 1 year later...