How to heard a roaming ram?

Roachmill

If in doubt (or you're a Welsh copper) use a taser :shock: :twisted:

Driver Mark Faulkes, 47, of Flint, recounted: "We came across a traffic jam and we saw there was a sheep in the road. Everyone had stopped their cars and a few people had got out and were trying to herd the sheep away from the carriageway.

The police then arrived and they went towards the sheep but it moved away from them. Then one of the officers got out his Taser gun and fired it at the sheep. Then he carried it to the side of the carriageway.

Faulkes's 13-year-old daughter, Amy, was described as "horrified" at the shocking supression of the sheep menace. Her dad elaborated: "Amy was very distressed. I don't know if the sheep was alright. When we left, it was lying by the side of the road, shaking."

A tad excessive me thinks. I wonder what they'd do should a wasp happen to enter their office air space... hand grenades?

Now I could almost understand that if they were city cops - never left the big smoke etc. But in rural areas, police should get at least some basic livestock training, it not being so unusual to find four-legged livestock on the road!

Maybe they mistook the ram for a Brazilian electrician ?

Possible, possible.... (Shudder.)

We once had a heifer going awol in the village - police car happened to be passing, and instead of getting out and helping us to quietly get the beast back, they stayed in the car (probably for health and safety reasons!), and chased the poor animal - and us - through half the village... :roll: