Vets on Saturday

muckleflugga

How did your cat get on at the Vets? I totally agree with PaulB, the Westside/Scalloway Vets are superb in my view. They are really friendly and do have an enthusiam for their work wether it be domestic pets or farm animals. Which isn't the impression I have always gotten from the 'other vets' :wink: I can't fault them, and would always go to them now.

I'm happy and relieved that Shetland has them- Nuff said!

I took him on Saturday and they did a grand job, pretty well shaved and cleaned. Felt a bit sorry for himself over the weekend, had a lampshade over his head so hit everything in his tracks. Was back in yesterday for a final cleanup. I cleared out to Caithness to work so haven't seen the results. Used the westside vets in he past and canna fault them, very professional and caring. he whole paint incident hasn't been the cheapest, but he and his sister now insured.

Found the source of he paint in an old garage up the road. A pile of old tins, so old when he was clambering over them the lid rusted out and he fell into it, hammered all the tins and moved ones with dodgy tops, so fingers crossed!!

• 2 weeks later...

They saved my beautiful cat's life too, I can't thank them enough. Nothing is too much bother for them. Every vet i have seen there is fantastic. Very helpful. i had to go every month with my other cat a few years ago, and they were brilliant. They gave her an extra year and a halfs living. I wouldn't go anywhere else. :D