Companies who deliver to Shetland & Courier Agents

admin

three times i have rung Streamline for a quote.....nobody has ever got back to me. Was told,incorrectly,the first time that they could insure the items

just gave up in the end and rang JBT,who have given first class service before...don`t know why i didn`t ring them first...will do next time

I just wanted to add we ordered our tv on Monday and received it on Friday with the free shipping. The price difference between the town and amazon was £280 that is a HUGE difference and I am chuffed to bits that amazon offered such a great service.

£280 cheaper than town!!! Whats the make, model and size? Sounds like a deal.

Wondering if anyone can help with this. We are looking to buy a 40 inch tv and the one we are dead set on we have found on amazon for a good price. Has anyone had such a large tv or item sent via amazon to Shetland?

We have used amazon for many other things in the past but their description of what they will or will not deliver to Shetland is vague at best. Any help would be appreciated as their help section doesn't seem to answer my question.

I did buy a 37" tv from Amazon which was delivered (free) to my door by City Link on whatever day Amazon said it would arrive.......and for less than any local shop.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Having had more than a few problems with streamline in the past I thought it was time to pass on some good news.

2 weeks ago I got a phone call from Vodafone offering me an upgrade. I selected the mobile I wanted and then arranged delivery through DPD. I explained the problems I had had with DPD in the past and tried to get them to send it through the post office. this was refused but they gave me free delivery.

That was at 5pm on Thursday the 16th September. At midday on Tuesday 21st September my phone arrived at the house.

Not bad when you think that it was delivered on the third working day after ordering the phone.

Maybe Streamline are improving.

• 2 weeks later...

Just had to cancel an order and get a refund with GO Outdoors due to the packeage going missing this side of the ferry. Not sure who thier '3rd party' courier was who took it on the boat but it was a nightmare chasing it up for 4 weeks.

Everything was tracked until the Shetland triangle... :roll:

Bloody annoying as the price was good and delivery no different than mainland charges. :evil:

APC. Anyone heard of them, anyone know who handles them locally?

I can't recall having had anything with them before, and I can't find a mention of them on here.

Not my idea, whoever they are. ebay parcel, guy's listing stated free delivery was by Royal Mail, 1 Day Delivery at extra cost by Courier. I chose free delivery, at least RM are the devil you know, and it was cheaper. He emails the next day, have sent this out by APC Courier, expected delivery 2-5 days. Pffffttt....bet it takes at least 10. :roll: