Companies who deliver to Shetland & Courier Agents

admin

• 5 weeks later...

Before anyone says it yes I looked in Shetland retailers before looking online...

Just waiting for a reply on why ebuyer have free delivery via Royal Mail which doesn't extend to Shetland.

And look at this!

http://www.ballicom.co.uk/faq.php?id=155

Thought charges like that had been outlawed or something!

Delivery Surcharges to these Post Codes

ZE £50

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can anyone help,

Westside Delivery left a parcel at my house, it was delivered to the wrong address, two calls to them leaving messages have resulted in nothing. Tried contacting TNT who sub contracted but nothing back from them either.

The parcel should have gone to a Shaun Missenden Old School House Urafirth ZE29HR can't find a phone number for him, the parcel has stickers saying contains medical equipment. Any help would be appreciated.

• 3 months later...

Could anyone recommend the best service for delivery to Lerwick?

Ive read through most of this thread and Im still a bit bemused as who is best to trust etc?

Basically, Im moving up to Lerwick for a few years and want to get my PC up there. Yodel can deliver it for £20 or something, but Im worried about what happens when no-one is at the house to accept the delivery? If items go to Streamline, can they be collected from the warehouse?

Alternatively, I could get Parcel Farce to deliver, but do they drop off at the PO in the case of a non-delivery?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

As far as I am aware Streamline allow collection at their depot. I seem to recall that Parcel Force have left stuff in our porch when nobody is in.

Thanks for that, I actually spoke to Streamline yesterday and they said just that. If there's no-one in to sign, they'll return the item to the depot for collection or re delivery.

Thanks for that, I actually spoke to Streamline yesterday and they said just that. If there's no-one in to sign, they'll return the item to the depot for collection or re delivery.

Depends where you live and who makes the delivery.  My Streamline stuff just gets left in a "safe place".  BTW I have heard that Streamline no longer deliver for Yodel.........is this true?.

Yodel now using JBT. My parcel has been in Aberdeen ? since 11th October i.e. 12 days ago and still no delivery date

My latest Yodel delivery arrived in Aberdeen on 16th October and has been delivered today (23rd October).  This is one day later than promised by Amazon but to be fair I do live in Yell.  Tracking still shows it as being in Aberdeen but that is normal for Yodel.  Think if your parcel reached Aberdeen on the 11th you had better chase it or better still get the sender to chase it.