Companies who deliver to Shetland & Courier Agents

admin

• 6 months later...

Ah, yes, it'll be the Yodel depot and I guess the next I'll know is when it's "out for delivery" with the local courier so there'll be nothing more until then.

I did have something delivered by Yodel/JBT a year or two ago and it was pretty quick so hopefully it's still them.

Edited by Kavi Ugl

@ George - I'm pretty sure Ghostrider knows they are two separate companies; what He meant was that JBT handle Yodel deliveries!

JBT sub-contract some of their deliveries which is why at present, it is taking over TWO WEEKS from arrival at Aberdeen for said parcels to reach their final destination. It is ridiculous that parcels can come from Germany and arrive within 3 days to Aberdeen yet it takes so long for local couriers to get their act together.

Thanks for your replies, yes, I checked today and JBT is the courier for Yodel.

The tracking shows it zipped across from the Netherlands to the UK in one night(Tues afternoon > Wed morning).

It then went quiet for two days(18/7/18) but I now see an update today at 15.27pm which says it's "in our sorting centre" then at 15.31pm it's "in transit".

Edited by Kavi Ugl

• 6 months later...

I have a faulty dehumidifier to be returned to the company,

they only use:

"Hermes Return Service, which you will need to drop off at a Hermes Collection Point which are usually local convenient stores."

Whereabout would I need to get it dropped off to up here?

Thanks