Companies who deliver to Shetland & Courier Agents

admin

Guest posiedon

For anybody that buys horticultural products, you can't beat N A Kays. Their prices are very low and delivery to Shetland (no matter how big the order) is £9.95, it used to only be £7.50 but it's gone up this year.

I got from them a 30ft X 15ft solar tunell, two large propagators, a greenhouse heater, a 1cwt bag of plant food, a roll of windbreak netting, and various smaller items, £7.50 delivery for the lot, the solar tunell alone would have just about filled a transit van.

• 7 months later...
M&S if you spend more than £30 do not charge postage to UK (and that includes Shetland!)

The food halls in Aberdeen and Glasgow have been kind enough to send up non perishable items in the mail with no P&P charges for Bairn's birthday in the past. Both main Stores "value" their Shetland customers.

Guest Anonymous
Screwfix, ordered 6 radiators for the house on a monday night, arrived at the house on the Thursday, free

Screwfux are amazing with their delivery system, but be wary of some of their electrical items which are very poor quality. Other than that they are excellent. :D

having just furnished my new flat i can recommend the following companies.

Amazon Delivered my new TV and Home cinema very quickly without any extra deliver charges ( all from amazon not external businesses )

Ebuyer No Delivery Charges

John Lewis No Delivery Charges

Furniture Choice ( only delivered to Shetland transport Aberdeen, but very helpful and thoroughly recommend them if you want a sofa )

Office Furniture online Delivery was costly for office chair ( so got from SOS ) other items were reasonable and friendly service via emails.

Fornisca Claimed free delivery but then phoned me to say it would cost £47 for delivering a bed up here was I still happy to go through with the order. which is still to arrive but it is still within the time frame they gave me.

Cube 247 very easy people to work with and free delivery

• 2 weeks later...