Companies who deliver to Shetland & Courier Agents

admin

Can I just add Cube 247 do Charge for delivery.

Also, Tesco may be getting a Desk for pick up to store at some point, but since we already get in 3 trucks a day, if people start ordering TVs and the like then we wont have room, so I think direct delivery is better and probably more convenient. As for the £55 delivery charge for large items, it'll still be cheaper than you can get it here. With clubcard points too :)

Don't forget when shopping online to check out the vouchers sites, just google vouchers.

M&S are giving free delivery at the moment with a promotional code that you can get from the voucher sites.

Haven't linked as there's loads of websites

Every little helps. :D :D

top tip for Amazon buyers, use the filter on the side bar to select only Amazon.co.uk as a seller. gets rid of all those annoying marketplace sellers that rip you for P&P ;)

Yes.........and no!. Marketplace sellers have to abide by Amazon's rules on shipping charges and those charges can be very competitive compared with the likes of e-bay. Always worth comparing Amazon's price with free shipping compared to a marketplace seller's total cost.

^in that case things may have changed since I last bought something from there(a couple of months ago)...but the free amazon delivery doesn't apply to marketplace sellers or has that changed too?

Good point on the Ebay thing, always check the postage costs there when buying. Also check the sellers website if they have one, you may be waiting on an auction when they sell it directly for the same price ;)

^in that case things may have changed since I last bought something from there(a couple of months ago)...but the free amazon delivery doesn't apply to marketplace sellers or has that changed too?

marketplace sellers have a pre agreed fee added after purchase, when I sell PS3 games I advertise the game at the price I'm looking for and amazon advertise the P&P fee for me. If marketplace sellers were made to do free delivery it comes directly out of your cut because amazon take a percentage of your sale.

FedEx are now handled by Streamline, if somebody wants to update the list.

Viking Direct do a full range of all office supplies, providing you can use in "wholesale" quantities ("wholesale" not always as many as you might think, so worth checking out), and a good price on a lot of their range (not everything though, so always worth comparing with elsewhere). They do free delivery to Shetland for orders over £30.00 ex VAT, £2.90 ex VAT delivery charge on smaller orders. Only exceptions are bigger/heavier items such as some furniture which aren't available for off mainland delivery. None of the other national "Discount Office Supply" outfits would consider Shetland delivery at any price last I checked.