Where do you do the majority of your Christmas shopping?

Frances144

Where do you do the majority of your Christmas shopping?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you do the majority of your Christmas shopping?

• Online?
    • Locally?
    • Go south for a shopping trip?

So far its 27 use the net, 2 local and 1 sooth, maybe most people who look at this web site are people who use the computer a lot more at ease with internet shopping etc, if not it shows how much money the local shops must be loseing, the internet must now take huge ammounts out of their profit. But i guess they must have made tonnes in the past and that probally made them complacent and some prone to poor service as their was little other choice, pity some of those have not changed.

I like the net as I hate shopping in shops, far more relaxing sitting and browseing at your pleasure.

Checked price of a product with a local shop. £150 and choice of 1 item. Amazon offered a big choice with some at under £90. I think that the internet is spelling the end for local shops that cannot or will not compete on choice, price and service. Note the "will not" as I suspect some shops just cannot be bothered to try and compete on at least choice OR price + service.