Santa Lists

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I was just wondering how many folk here think that perhaps kids expect too much when they write to Santa?

Perhaps it's caused by TV advertising, as a lot of the things my peerie one asks for are toys which are advertised on Disney programs.

It would be interesting to hear the thoughts of others on the expectations of our children at this time of year.

It would also be interesting to hear some of the more obscure things which have been asked for on Santa Lists. :D

In the mean time, while I was pondering this subject, I combined some of my daughters wishes, with some of my own..

The result was:

http://shetlopedia.com/Dear_Santa :wink:

Guest Anonymous

^Lego is a tad expensive nowadays. But if it's looked after it can last for generations. My kids are still using the Lego I got as a kid.

BTW,

Santa has asked me if I know what my little girl means when she asked for a "Teddy Bear Making Machine" :?

My 8 year old wrote a letter to Santa today (on behalf of his 2 year old sister, of course, since he's FAR too old to believe in such things, he said).

For his sister: an Upsy-Daisy doll.

For him: Lego Agents Mobile Command Centre

That's it. (but that Lego toy is £70! :shock: )

Lego agents is great, it was reduced in Harrys a few weeks back when we bought one. Unfortunatly a cushion accidently found its way on top of the completed model so now I have to sit with my 8 year old and help him re-build it.....at least I'll remember the tricky bits second time around!

Justin :-)

BTW,

Santa has asked me if I know what my little girl means when she asked for a "Teddy Bear Making Machine" :?

Santa probably wont have time to make this now, but I think this might be what she's looking for ..

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Toys/Soft-Toys/Lil-Luvables-Teddy-Bear-Factory(0020524)

Edit ... :shock: what happened to the link? :shock:

Anyway .. you'll find it on the Toys-R-Us website

BTW,

Santa has asked me if I know what my little girl means when she asked for a "Teddy Bear Making Machine"

Santa probably wont have time to make this now, but I think this might be what she's looking for ..

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Toys/Soft-Toys/Lil-Luvables-Teddy-Bear-Factory(0020524)

Edit ... :shock: what happened to the link? :shock:

Anyway you'll find it on the Toys-R-Us website

Shetlink doesnt seem to recognise that the number in brackets is part of the page address. Looks like a decent present to give though and not to pricey.